cheating?

we planned to go to buy some stuffs at the mall. since steve's like cars, we decided to buy a car magazine and figurine stuff.

“george, so, why do you like cars?” i asked while we're holding hands. “aw, cute questions. so, as you know i like cars because its so fast and there have some unique design tho. and i really loves it.”

he talks about it like he really in love with this stuffs. “alright i see it.” he clings my arms and he kiss my head. “gosh, i love you so much.”

then, he went inside the store. “lets go.” he tried to grab my hands. “whats wrong?” he sounds worried. “no its okay. i just stay here. go find your car stuff.” i smiles.

he smiles back and kiss my hand. “alright. dont go anywhere without me.” i nodded and he walks inside. i look to other shops too. there have sk many of em. and i wanna buy some perfume.

i was just walking for sudden and i met steve about to use the excalator. “eh y/n?” he noticed me first. “oh, hey steve. what are you doing here?” i asked. “um, just wandering around. how bout you?”

“i was waiting for my boyfriend at that store.” i point at the store. “oh i see.” we talked a little bit and he offers his hand. “hm, what?” ik confused. “wanna walk around with me?” he asked.

“b- but i was waiting for my boyfriend. i just can't leave him like that.” i said to backup myself.  “its okay he'll know it later.” i was thinking. should i go with him or not.

“cmon, y/n.” he was waiting there. he quickly grab my hand. i was about to fall. “if my boyfriend saw this, he'll probably gonna mad at me.”

i saw he already get out with the plastic bags. he was staring right into my eyes. “im sorry.” i mouthed. i really feel so bad.

steve holds my hand tightly as if i was his girlfriend. “so how long have you been with him?” he asked. “for about 2 months now.” he nodded and we walks together

a few minutes later, we stops to buy some ice creams cuz i really wanna eat the cotton candy ice cream. after we brought the ice cream, we sat at the mall stairs while eats the ice cream.

this time, i could see he was about to tear up. “hey, steve, you okay?” he shrugs. “yeah, i mean, i suddenly feels bad for grabbing you from your boyfriend.” he realizes it tho. “well, what can we do, the past is the past.”

then, i heard this familliar voice. “why did you take my girlfriend away?” it wws george. “do you wanna fuck her?” he asked. “george-” i wws suprised he said that.

“im sorry. i saw she was standing her alone there. and im as a friend, i shoukd ask her tk go anywhere like looking at the other shops.”

“that doesnt mean anything.” he rolls eyes at steve. “i already apologized, right.”

“and you, why did you decided to follow him? i told you not go anywhere without me, right?” he talks softly with some little anger voice.

“ i even brought you the ferarri shirts for you cuz i know how much you loves the cars.” i got touched by this. “and this what i get back?”

“i am so done with you y/n. you want this guy so bad, huh? go to yiur TRUE LOVE. i am not that good.” he throw the plastic bag at me and walks away.
“no george- don't go.” i can't grab her shirt. the tears almost come down.

“no” he walks away without saying goodbye. steve quickly give me a warm hug. “im sorry, y/n. i am so sorry. its okay. im gonna give you everything you need, okay? im gonna do my best. shh, stop crying.”

i guess, he is the real true love of mine.