drunk

nancy invite us into her birthday party around this weekend. everybody will come. “y/n, which clothes should i wear? blue or black?” he come downstairs and i crossed arms.

i smiled. “steve, you look perfect in every clothes.” he smiled back and i give him a kiss. “i guess black suits you perfectly.” he nodded and walk upstairs.

“gosh if hes drunk at the party again-” i deep sigh. i'll gonna babysit him for about 10th times now. steve harrington being drunk is troublesome.

party

“harrington, are you finished?” i re- adjust my dress to look nicer and i sit at the sofa waiting for him. “wait a second!!” i sigh. “flexing to nancy, huh?”

then, there he is. my boy, steve harrington. “how do i look?” it was the black suit he showed me. he wear his black glasses. “wow. harrington. you look so fine tonight. flexing to nancy?” the smile fade out.

“seriously?” i raise my eyebrows. “i am not!! im flexing to you. i reprent as y/n's BEST BOYFRIEND.” i chuckles and cling on his arms. “alright, alright, darling.”

then, steve drives to the nancy's house. out of the car, i adjust his suit. “steve, tonight, i don't want you to be drunk, okay? just behave yourself, hm?” he nodded like a kid.

“yes, y/n. i know. im not a kid. i promise to you i'll never get drunk tonight.” he smiles and i pinch his cheeks. “i want a kiss.” he whisper

“oh cmon steve, people will watching us.” he pout. “oh cmonnn. just a small kiss on the lips..” i rolls my eyes. “finee” i kiss him on the lips. “thats great.” he smiles back.

at the same time, jonathan and nancy walks out. “hey steve, hey y/n.” jonathan greet us. “hi, how you doin?” i greet back. while steve's arms cling to my arms.

“yeah. we're totally great. thanks cuz come to my party tonight and i hope it doesnt ruin like the last party. i laughs. “yeah, yeah. i hope so.” after taking a few chat, they brought us to go inside.

we walk together. “why dont you say any word, steve?” i look at him while walk. “you always knew im not that close with nancy and jonathan.” i nodded. “yeah yeah.” then, i heard some music.

“where did that music come from?” steve asked the same question. “oh look. its munson!” steve pointed at the crowd. “wow hes playing guitar. hm, i wish i performed infront of everyone.” steve looks at me.

“i can make your wish come true?” i look at him weirdly. “really? how.” he smirk. “watch this.” he whistle. “eddie munson!!” he shouts his name. he notices it and step aside from the board.

“hey, hey, steve. you came finally. hey, y/n, nice to meet ya.” he smiled while holding his guitar. “so listen up, my girlfriend is total pro guitar player and she really wish that she could play infront of everyone.”

i hit him. “steve!! what the hell you talking about!!” he stops me from hitting him. “so is that possible if you play the guitar with her infront of them?” he asked. im embarassed af.

“yeah sure can. at least, i have a guitar partner tonight.” he agreed. “see, i told you it'll come true.” i smiled and i hug her. “thank you, thank you, steve.”

he just hug me back tightly. “alright, i'll grab the guitar now. y/n, come on we gotta discuss what song should we play.” i nodded and run with him. “bye steve!!”

he waves back.

steve pov

im so glad that she's totally happy tonight. i just made her wish come true. damn, shes so badass. i went to get some drink while they set up the guitar.