brother

the last day of school. and we have school holidays for a month. “YESSSSS ” all of the students shout happily because the exam has finished. “WE'RE DONEEEE”

steve harrington was enjoyed shouting until he fell from the chair. “hey, y/n, after school, do you wanna hang out somewhere?” i shrug. “oh cmon, its the last day of school!!” i crosssed my arms.

“we can go to the beach and adore the sunset.” i look at him happily. “and we can stargazing tonight. you in?” i face him. “yeah, cool.” i smiled and walks out of the class.

i need to plan to do something in this holiday. i walks out and met jonathan. “oh hey jonathan.” i greet him. he was talking to will. “oh hi will.” i greet him. “hi y/n. hows exam?” he asked. “yea, pretty easy.” we laugh.

“btw, do you wanna join us to have a snap party tonight?” i readjust my bagpack. “snap party? what the heck is that?” will giggles. “its like you're wearing some unique and silly clothes or costume and i snap your picture. its fun tho!” jonathan explained.

“every friday we'll held this party. cuz its our only night!!” will happily said. “are you coming?” will asked. “sure, yea. i'll see you tonight.” i pat will's head. “gosh, i love that kid.” i smiles.

i really want a brother. my smiles fade away. yea well, i actually have a twin brother. but, he died in mom's womb. i deep sigh and walk back home.

“mom, dad, im home.” oh i forgot, they at the office. “damn.” i closed the door slowly. “SUPRISED Y/N!!!!” i was suprised cuz my parents were hiding behind the counter island.

“MOM?! DAD?! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?! ARENT YOU GUYS SUPPOSED TO BE AT THE OFFICE?” they chuckles. “yea, thats true. absolutely. but, it was your last day of school! so, maybe we'll be staying with you for a day.” my dad said and smiled.

“awh, dad.” i run to him and hugs him. “also, we were planning to have a vacation at the london.” my mom said. “omg seriously?! london??” my mom nodded. “this is the best day ever!!!”

“but, mom, before we're going to london, i have a party with jonathan and will. and maybe a few weeks later, steve asks me to go to the beach and stargazing together.” my mom smiled.

“awh, how sweet.” my dad asked. “wait. which steve?” we're stayed silent. “seriously, david? don't know which steve?” my mom unamused. “its steve harrington. the one who always staying here and having fun with y/n.” my mom said.

“ohhh oh that boy. ok, ok.”

party

i went to the kitchen. “mom, dad, im off to the byers.” my dad walks out from the living room. “let me drive to the byers.” i push him slightly. “no, its okay dad. it was near tho. and you two can have a sweet date tonight. dont worry about me. i'll be safe at the byers.” i smiled.

“oh honey, we can go to that one restaurant and have nice date. its been a long time we haven't date.” my mom jokes. “yeah, yeah. its all on you.” they kissed. “bye guys!!” i went to the byers.

it doesn't take many hours to go there.   just a block away. while i was walking. i saw a car stopped next to me. the windows open. “hey y/n.” it was steve.

“oh hey steve. what are you doing here?” i bent down to see him clearly. “i just finished my shift at the mall.” i nodded and i suddenly needs a hug from him. he is my best friend since i was childhood.

“um, steve..” this is so awkward. “yeah?” he look at me in the eye. “c- can i. ugh this is so embarassing.” he adjust his seat. “no, dont be. cmon, what is it?” my face turned red. “c- can i have a hug?” he started smiling.

i look away. “alright, come here. to my side.” he opened his door. i stand here like an asshole. “cmon, come here.” i walk to his side slowly and hug hik tightly. but, he drag my whole body into his seat. “its okay if you have a bad dag today. i know its all about grades and exam thing.” he pat me.

thats my buddy. i literally sit at his lap. “how did you know it, harrington?” i was buried in his neck with his brunette hair. “because im your best buddy, (l/n)”

steve pov

she hugs me tightly. then, a car stopped next to us. it was her parents. they were smiling and was melting. her dad showed me the thumbs up. “i need to go now.” she was about to get out, i grab her head and hug her more.

“no, no. not yet.” i said in my low voice. i ask them to go now. “i feel safe with you.” i swing her around softly. “its okay. you really feels like my own sister, y/n. i love you.” she chuckles. “its not that serious isn't it?” i slightly smiled. “its serious. i love you so much.”

she looks at me. i smiles and caress her cheeks. “thank you so much for being with me.” she kiss my cheeks. i smiles happily. “btw, i am so jealous with jonathan.” she lay at the steering wheel. “why?” i asked concernly. “he had a sweet little brother.” i nodded.

“you wanted brother.” she nodded. “and will always love his brother so much. it must to have a brother. or siblings even better.” i hold her face. “y/n, i could be your big brother and i'll give all the love to you.” she was unbelievable. “but you are my bestfriend.”

“you can act those ways.” i smiles. she quicky hugs me and kiss my forehead. “i wish you were my real brother.” then, she opened the door and get out. “i'll see you tommorow.” she said. “where you going?” i asked.

“byers.” i nodded. “do you wanna come?” i shakes my head. “sadly no, i am so tired today. maybe other friday.” she nodded and walks away. “gosh, what was that-”

your pov, byers house

i knock the door. the door open by will. “y/n!! you here!! i thought you wouldn't come!!” he hugs me. “ofc i'll come!! sorry im late cuz steve and i have some important conversation.” i smiles. “oh hey, y/n. come in. will, why you doesnt invite her to go inside? stop hugging her leg. come on.” jonathan grabs him.

then we started the party. i wear the spiderman suit. will grab the witch hat and try to tie it. he was struggling. “you need help?” i ask and he walks to me. i crouch down and help him. “it was the same as tie your shoes. like this.” i adjust his hat.

“alright, you guys ready?” we nodded and pose some cool poses and jonathan snaps the picture for us. “wow, both of you looks cute.” he said. then, we have a couple of snaps for us. jonathan, me and will. it was the best party ever.

“i thought nancy will come.” jonathan looks at me. “yeah, i thought it too. but, she focus on her physics too much. the exam has ended. why does she want to study for?” he sounds angry. “yeah, and nancy rarely spending time with me.” will continued.

“i dont why will said that. nancy is the cutest and intelligence girl i ever saw. as you know, will doesnt like nancy a bit. and i even dont know about it.” i nodded.

“hey jonathan. is it fun to have a brother?” i asked. “yeah it was so fun. you have the accompany and i have a partner to play with. i love this kid so much.” he pat will's head. “did you have a brother, y/n?” will asked.

“well, technically i have. if he was alive.” they gasped. “will, you doenst supposed to ask that.” jonathan whisper. “no, its okay. he doesnt know.” “im sorry to hear that.” they both said. “i really wanna have a brother tho. i feel so lonely at home.”

“i thought being single child must be fun because you get everything.” i chuckles. “no its not. it was bullshit.” will laugh. “bullshit-” jonathan covers his mouth. “y/n, i think you can share will.” i look at him. “what?”

“yeahh, and i have a sister!!” will excitedly said. “this is so embarassed jonathan. im sharing someone's brother-” “no its okay!! although, will really likes you.”

“if you want to. okay then.” i chuckles. “sharing brothers? funny.” i said in my heart.