moving

its 2009,
23 years old

still studying but i love this one beautiful man. steve harrington. "harrington, let's go breakfast." i shout while he still sleeping upstairs. no response. i went upstairs and went to his room.

"harrington, wake up." he was still sleeping on the bed and with that messy hair. "steve" i tap him. "5 more minutes" i roll over the bed and hug him. "cmon, lets go eat. im hungry." he put his hand over me.

"its too early for breakfast" we were cuddling. "cmon harrington. its 930 now." i forced him. "what will i get?" i look at him. "get what?" he opened his eyes. "what will i get for getting up early?"

"i'll give you cuddle, kisses and more." god. help me. "okay, it looks good for me." we get out of the bed and i went to opened the door. he hold my hands.

"what?" i look at him. "how about my kiss?" i giggles and went to him for a kiss. "there you go. happy?" he smiles and tidy up the bed.

"hurry up, im starving." a few minutes later, we went to breakfast at outside. "harrington, what is your favorite place in this world?" i asked. "hm, that is such a difficult question to ask but my favorite is paris and germany." i nodded.

"talking about paris, its ome of my dream place tho. i wanna live there forever." steve hold my hands while i sip the coffee. "its okay. i'll make your dream come true." i smiles. "this is why i love you so much, harrington."

the next day

"y/n!!" my mom called me and i quickly goes downstairs. "yea mom?" my twin brother already sat down with smile plastered on their face. "what's wrong here?"

"i have an amazing news to tell you. sit down." i sit down next to dad. "what is it?" i asked. "your dad got promotion, that means he got the better job!!" i nodded. "so, we move to germany!!" i look at her disbelief. "are you kidding me?"

"yea, its true. we're moving to germany!!" i was happy but at the same time im sad for leaving harrington here. "harrington really loves germany." i said.

"oh really?" my dad asked. "yea, he wanna move there to study i guess." he nodded.

"but, can i bring harrington too?" my dad and mom lool each other. "well honey. we would love to but." they look at me. "we're afraid that we can't." i nodded. i know this gonna coming.

"yea i know mom. i knew it at all. but at least dad got a better job and we moving to germany." mom was smiling. "im gonna meet harrington for a second." i went out to harrington house.

i walka while thinking about this. how about harrington? i can't just leave him here. but i cant bring him too tho.

i knock on his door. he opened it. "oh, hi y/n" i quickly hugs him tightly. "hey, what's wrong?" he brought me inside and we sat on the sofa. i put my head on his shoulder while he patting me slowly.

"oh i see. well, its okay. and thats great that your dad got the better job there." he said. "but i don't wanna leave you." he chuckles and kiss my forehead. "can i just bring you to germany?" he laughs.

"im not sure honey. i'll tell my parents about that, ok?" i nodded and he hugs warmly. "i just can't live without you. btw, us and germany are so far away." i cuddles inside him. "i know y/n. but what can we do?"

the day we moved out

"y/n, harrington here." i sprint downstairs and met him. "harrington!!" i hug him tightly. steve just caress my hair and hugs me warmly. "oh y/n. im gonna miss you. its okay, we'll gonna meet soon, yea?" he keep caressing me.

"i want you besides me, steve harrington." i put my head on his shoulder. "i know its hard to say goodbye, y/n." while they putting the stuff inside the lorry, im still hugging my boyfriend.

"im gonna miss you, harrington." i cried. "hey, are you crying?" he pull my head and look at me. "oh, y/n, don't cry.." he wiped the tears and kiss my nose. "its gonna be fine. we'll gonna meet soon in the future."

"i know i know. its gonna be hard harrington. i know that." he keep advicing me for some reason. "now i want you to promise with me. no more crying and i promise to you."  i look at him.

"i promise to you that we'll gonna meet as soon as possible." he kiss in the forehead. "y/n, we gotta move." my dad said and steve turn my head back to him.

"so long y/n. i love you so much. remember that." he kissed my lips. "i love you too, steve harrington." then, i went inside the car and straight to the airport.

a few months later

i was writing a letter to steve. when suddenly my dad knock my door. "y/n, lets follow me to the town for a sec." i put my pen down and went outside.

"where we gonna go, dad?" he chuckles. "you'll know about it." i went inside the car and dad keep driving to the town. "so, how's harrington?" he asked.

"he's good nowadays but still. i miss him terribly much." my dad pats my head. "aw, i know sweetheart. i once had to live your mom for a couple month for work but i still miss her tho."

i smiles and here we are. "why we were at the airport?" i asked. "i left my passport here." i give him the serious look. "are you serious dad? you just keft your passport here?" he chuckles. "yea, i just remembered it."

we go inside the aiport and we went to the counter register. when suddenly..
"dad, who is that? it looks familliar."

it was steve harrington. "oh my god." my heart beats faster when i saw that smile and the hair. "HARRINGTON!!" i run to him for a tight hug. "oh my god!! you're here!!"

we were hugging so tightly. i kiss him so bad and i really miss him so much. i was crying happily. "i can't believe you're here now, steve!!" i look at my dad. "dad!! you didn't even tell me that steve arrives here!!" dad just smiles.

"how did you- how did you?" he laughs at me. "i know you found it weird, but here i am." he hugs me tightly. i miss him so terribly much. "did your parents knew that you're here?" he nodded. "ofc they know. they also knew that i love you so much." he smiles.

i just keep hugging him while dad just watching us. "so, harrington, do you stay at the homestay or you have your own house?" "i think, i'm gonna get a little apartment and find a part time job. poor him tho. "why don't you stay with us for a couple of days?" my dad said. "wait, really?" he nodded. "yea, you sure can. while staying with us, you can find your part time job here." harrington really appreciate what my dad did to him.

"thank you so much, mister." "no problem." he smiles widely and we went back home.