harrington?

*based on dream

i don't know if i remembered this or not. but, me and my family were in a store. looking for some groceries. and i was walking alone looking for cereals

my siblings and my parents went to the other side. then, i got a free juice from a salesman, he was promoting. after i took the juice, i saw some of tbe teengers around my age gathering around at the milk section.

this makes me feel suspicious. he wws blocking someone. i feel like i know him. brown and brunette hair, kinda tall. they were average 180. they keep pushing the brunette boy. “hey, what are you guys doing?” i asked politely.

they looked at me. “oh, hey there, lady. there's nothing to see here. you better go away or i'll beat your ass.” thats not- so sacry at all. “i dare you.” i replied. “excuse me, what?”

“i said, i dare you to beat me up.” i knew what's coming. he laughs. “look boys, she dare me. how about we gave her some lessons.” he smirk like an asshole. he startes to walk towrds me and punch my face. but i hold his fist.

i learm karate from mu aunt, so there's no problem at all. after all this cut shitting karate moves, i went to the brunette boy. “hey, are you okay?”
he nodded, keep hiding his face. i crouch down and pull him by his jacket and it revealed his real face.

“harrington?”

his face are all bruised. “oh my god, harrington, you look awful.” i tried to caress his face but he flinched. “it hurts.” he said in deep voice. and k saw his single tears stream down his face.

“hoky shit, harrington. i never saw you crying before this.” i was shocked and suprised. “you motherfucker.” i stares to his soul.” i stands up and go after them.

i splash the juice over his face and kick, punch him. literally i did everything to him. kick his balls, punch him and his other bullshits friends.

then, someone hold me. “y/n!! enough!! thats okay!!” it was my brother. “let it go, george!!” i tried to get out.

then, the bully get his chance by slapping me. “that's what you get when you being such a busybody.” harrington look at me and him angrily.

“you son of a bitch” harrington quickly attacks him. “harrington!! thats enough, get off him.” i pull him to stop beating him. i grab him and hide behind the counter

“why did you think like that??” i asked because im worried. he kept silence. “harrington, speak to me”

“because i want to protect you at all cost.” i felt so special. “since you are my childhood friend, i'll always protect you.” i smiles.

“you did a right thing, steve harrington.” he smiles back

“i love you y/n” he confessed to me. “what?” he sigh. “i said i love you. more than anything.” my heart beating faster than before.

“are you be fucking kidding me, harrington.” i just can't believe. “yes, y/n. i truly love you since we were kids.”

i hug him quickly and give him a small kiss on his cheeks. “i love you more, harrington.” we just confessed it all behind the counter register.

forget about those boys who bully him.