harrington 3

on 5 pm, you're on your desk, doing the journal, with the newspaper, pictures of sunsets and clouds also glue. "alright, a little more touch." you glued the picture on your beautiful typo notebook. "and done!!" you made a journal about steve harrington. in secret message and info.

"i love it already." you close your book and relax at your bed. "should i confess to him or not?" you think. "y/n?" billy knocked. "yes, come in." billy entered. "what are you doing-"

"just doing my own fucking thing." you said. "ok, you're fucking weird. are you in love with steve?" you look towards him. "what? in love? with that harrington boy? oh pleaseee" he laughs. "don't lie to me y/n."

"i am not, billy."

"well, we'll see." he came closer to you and tickles you everywhere including your foot. you laugh so hard. "GSJSHSAAHSHAHAHAHA BILLYYY STOPPLP?! ITS FUCKING TICKLESSSS IM DYINGGGG. BILLY FUCKING HARGROVE, STOP THIS SHIT NOWWW HAHAHAHAHAHA"

he keep tickling you. "im not stop this unless you're telling me are you in love with him or not." your tears roll down. "FINE FINE. IM IN LOVE. NOW STOP THIS SHIT-" he stops. "thats easy right."

"ugh, this is the embarasing shit i ever done-" i said. "you'll must gonna tell dad about this." he smirk. "well, im not. dont you fucking remembered? we keep each other secrets for many years." billy said and i just remembered. "oh yeah. thats right. i just remembered about that-"

"gosh, you're an asshole." he walks out and slams the door. "yeah, we keep our secrets for 10 years-"

7 pm

you fall asleep while reading a book. "yeah i love you too, honey." you dreamt. "y/n? y/n? hurry up, i make you dinner." billy knocked your door. "y/n? are you dead or something. come downstairs, bruh." he open the door slowly.

"fucking sleeping at 7 pm? seriously this asshole?" he go towards you and pick up the book. "she literally a nerd. sherlock holmes? gosh." he put on the table and cover you with the blanket.

"well, just let her sleep for a sec. its first day school right." he walks out and close the door slowly. time keep walking and its 7.15. you awake.

with your sleepy eyes you walk out your bedroom. "ugh, did dad back?" billy look at you while watching the tv. "no. he said he'll sleep at his office today." you hummed.

"go eat your rice at the counter." billy ordered. you hummed again and eat the dinner. "um, its delicious." he smirk. "ofc. look who's cooking? its billy hargrove." you disgusted.

after a few minutes eating and relaxing with billy, you walk back to your room. "argh, billy is a really good cooker." you open the closet.

your pov

steve was there standing scarily. "ARG-" steve covers my mouth until i lay at the bed. "shhhh!! did you have to shouts?!" i heard footsteps and steve quickly ran back to the closet. "y/n? are you okay?"

"y- yeah, im just fine. it was a coacroach." billy groan. "such a coward bitch." i mimick him back. steve pinned me to bed. i even didnt get a chance to get up.

"s- steve. what are yo- you doing?" he deeply look in my eyes. "i really need you in my life now." im blushing hard. "look, you're all red, honey." i look away. "stop, steve. what you want?" he let go of me.

"i just wanna to tell you that i um-" he look somewhere else. "what?" i waited for the sentences. "um- dustin asked me to explore the forest. would you come with me?" i giggles.

"yeah, ofc i would!! i love to exploring. when?" i asked. "um, about 9- 10 pm." i excited. "yeah! sure can!!" im so excited until i even didnt realise steve knee down and closer to me.

my face turned red again. he leab to me for a kiss. ON THE LIPS, OKKKK "i was to stunned- "finally.." he said. i was stunnes to speak again. "f- finally for what?"

"i actually wanna kiss you so hard cuz ur lips are so soft abf beautiful. you know? you're so precious, y/n." im suprised. "are you confessing?" he walks backwards.

"what? no, no, no, no. me? confessing? hell nah." he blushed. thats cute but i'll pretend i'll never saw that. "then, why are you kissing me?!" i askes in high pitched voice.

"because to make our friendship bond stronger!!" "in a kissing way??!" he nodded. "fine, fine. its all yours." he smiles. then, he hugs me tightly.

9 PM

"billy, billy, BILLY HARGROVEEE" i shouts his name. "what the fuck u want??" he came out from his room. "oh, here you are. i wanna to meet my friends for a moment, can i?"

he smirk. "its not a friend, right?" my heart beats faster.

"i- it is a friend, billy-" i look away. "nah, nah, nah. dont fucking lie to me, y/n. i know you want to meet steve rn. well, go on, don't be late. i'll tell dad that you'll sleepover to your friend's house."

i smiled. "you are really the best, billy." i hug him tightly. he hugs back. "bye billyyyy" i waves at him and he just smiles. "gosh, that's my annoying sister." he went back into his room.

there's a car infront of the house. "hi harrington." i raised my hand and close the door. "hey y/n. you ready?" he opened the car door. i thanks to him and he close the door. i saw he was blushing hard at outside.

"such a cutie." i smiles. "oh, i need to pick up dustin." he said and close his door. "alright, i don't mind." i smiles. gosh, i am really fell hard on him. "well, i guess.." i look at him.

"the kiss is not too bad." i made a confused look. "what do you mean?" i asked. "i- i mean, you really a good kisser. and the way you kissed back are really- amazing." he was blushing.

"well, looks like steve the hair harrington is blushing hard rn." i giggles. "i am not-" he look and focus on the road. "i know you are, steve harrington." i closer to him and stared at his beautiful charming face.

"well, may i be flirt with you?" he look at me. "flirt? seriously?" he said. "yes." i stared at him and caress his face. "you what harrington, when i stared into your face for a few minutes, you are literally a charming prince in my eyes."

he laugh. "that's not even work it at all." he said while blushing in his cheek. "HAHAHAH i knew it harrington!! you'll fall for it!!"

"i am not, y/n!!" i closer to him and kiss his cheeks. "how about i say.." he glance at me. ".. i love you?" he starts shouting. "FOR FUCK SAKES, HARRINGTON- THAT'S FUCKING SCARED ME-"

he stops the car. "what the fuck is happening right now?!" he grab me and lean me into a passionate kiss. i was speechless- "st- steve- what in the world are you doing-"

he smiles widely. "are you really mean that?" he asked and i look at him. "the i love you, one." i giggles. "idk, man." i face towards. his face changed and started driving. guess, hes in bad mood now.

i just look at him. he seem really sad i guess? "steve?" he didn't answered. "harrington? are you okay?" didnt answered again. he stops the car. i look out of the window, it was my house. "we'll meet again, y/n." he said in sad voice.

"steve, i- i know i'm too far. im sorry, steve." he look at me. "no, no. its okay. im not the man that you're looking for." he fake smile. i really knew it.

"steve, come on, don't be like this, man." he walks outside and open the door for me. "actually, i didn't mad at you for this kinda shit." i step outside. "steve harrington. listen up-" he cut me. "goodbye y/n." he close the door and drive away.

IN THE CAR

"i actually love you in secret y/n." he said.