★Mysterious Coincidences★

I slightly groaned as the morning light shone brightly right over my eyes, waking me up almost immediately, to greet the new day. But today was different! It was a Saturday! And that means I get to finally relax and...

"Y/N! The house phone is ringing! Pick it up, I'm washing the dishes." I heard the all too familiar sound of my mom doing morning chores.

I sighed and figured there was no use in complaining, so I finally got out of bed and went to answer the phone before the call ended.

"Hello? L/N residence speaking." I introduced myself as a formality.

"Y/N ahhh! You best not forget about our girl's day out today!" I heard the voice of one of my friends named Mayumi behind the other end of the call.

I only facepalmed as I totally forgot about that. So much for sleeping in...

"Yea yea totally, give me a second to get ready, and let's have the group meet up at my house." I explained to my excited friend.

"Good deal, you got 15 minutes, Ciao!" Mayumi exclaimed as I heard a tiny click, which indicated that she ended the phone call.

Making sure not to lose too much time, I quickly ate breakfast and greeted my dad goodbye as he left to go to the store along the way. I then put on a simple outfit suitable for today's weather forecast and styled my hair. By the time I was finished, I heard knocks on the door.

Grabbing my bag, I swiftly turned the doorknob and saw 3 faces grinning at my sight.

Mayumi gave me a big hug while the other two girls, Kaede and Chiyo, gave a practical wave.

"So, what's the plan for today?" I giggled while closing my house door. "We never really agreed on anything other than meeting up."

"Well, we were originally thinking of going to some restaurant, but then we realized..." Kaede began talking but looked pretty gloomy while doing so.

"We're broke! Broke as hell!" Chiyo cried as she completed the previous friend's statement.

"How about we just go to the park? There's a local ice cream stand there too!" Mayumi suggested which seemed to please everyone.

"Yea totally! That sounds great." I replied while happily skipping towards the direction of the park.

The rest of the group happily complied and followed right behind me.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

As we got there, I paid for my ice-cream and got my favorite flavor. Then sat down as I enjoyed the tasty and cold treat on the soft green grass underneath the shade of a big oak tree.

Mayumi and Kaede also sat down, but Chiyo was still behind paying for the ice-cream.

"So, you won't believe what happen-" I began talking but suddenly jumped at the biggest shock of my life. I saw Jotaro?! At the park?!

There he was the one and only Jotaro, still in his uniform for some reason on a Saturday, laying down a good distance away from us with his hat over his face. He's probably taking a snooze, that's actually pretty cute.

"Hey!" Chiyo yelled as she finally came over and started to annoyingly jab me in the shoulder with her elbow. "Hehe, I see that blush on your cheeks Y/N."

"Oh my goodness, I never thought you would fall for a delinquent!" Kaede muttered while pointing at the boy.

"EH?! What about me Y/N-chan?!" Mayumi playfully joked, while I only rolled my eyes at their reactions.