★All Aboard the Cessna★

"So you failed to eliminate all of them and revealed your stand's abilities?" Dio scowled as he turned to face Amelia, shaking from pure fury radiating from his heart.

She sighed heavily and replied, "I'm afraid so, but hope is not lost yet." She grinned evilly, already thinking of a new plan to take them all down, "Maybe killing her isn't the best option, how about we put a flesh bud in her instead?"

"A flesh bud? Then what was the point of wasting so many of our resources to kill her?" Dio eyed and thought about her plan.

"Consider that our way of testing her capabilities, after all, if it wasn't for these battles then she wouldn't have discovered the many abilities she possesses." 

"Fine then, I'll make sure to tell that Death 13 child to bring her to us unharmed. She could become a great factor in defeating the Joestar's for us." Dio crossed his arms and once again observed a crystal ball that he uses to keep track of the Stardust Crusaders

"Perfect...I'll hold off on the nightmares for now, but when the time is right, we will be victorious." Amelia cackled before disappearing into the shadows, very menacingly.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

"AAAAAAAAA" 

"AAAAAAAAA" I was startled and fell off my bed after hearing somebody scream. After we got to the village we all stopped by a hotel for the night and all slept in one big room with multiple beds. But putting that aside, who the hell is screaming?!

"Hey, Kakyoin!" Polnareff shook a half-awake Noriaki from what seemed like a nightmare, "Stop shaking like that girl from the exorcist! We need to get moving now."

"Oh hush." I glared at Polnareff for the remark. Rubbing my eyes open and taking a big yawn, I stood up from my bed and crouched down next to Noriaki's, and rubbed his back to make him feel a bit better.

"He obviously had a nightmare, try to be more sensitive!" I told Polnareff off who put his hands in the air and replied, "Hey, that wasn't my intention!"

"Kids!" We all heard an all too familiar voice of Joseph from outside, "The Cessna's ready, get ready and come outside with me and Jojo!"

"Coming!" Polnareff yelled back and stepped outside and gave us some time to get ready.

Before going back to my bed and grabbing a spare change of clothes, I asked Noriaki if he was going to be alright, to which he responded by clutching his head, and replying, "I-i think so."

Throwing on a light jacket and jean shorts over the tank top and pajama shorts I slept in, I waited for Noriaki to get ready for a few moments as we walked outside, Polnareff decided to wait for us outside the hotel.

"OH NO!" A squeaky voice could be heard crying in the distance, "My dog! My dog is dead!" A kid cried and I stared in horror at the gruesome sight before me.

It was a dog, it looked like it was stabbed...absolutely awful.

"A dead dog..." Noriaki muttered under his breath, I could see he was getting really worked up for some reason. 

"Hey, Nori." I pushed him to the side and made him start walking to avoid the sight of the dead dog, "Evil people do evil things, but we've got a long journey ahead of us, so try to prepare yourself for that."

"Y/N is right," Polnareff reassured him, "We've got 500 kilometers (310 miles) of travel time today, so just focus on that."

"R-right." Noriaki tried to brush the dead dog off but I could tell it was still bothering him immensely, something wasn't right.