★Devious Attack★

So far, the train ride has been peaceful, it wasn't too bumpy, and I could actually rest my head on the glass without worrying I would accidentally hit it if a sharp turn was made.

I pulled out my copy of A Scandal in Bohemia out of my bag, and almost couldn't contain my excitement to start where I left off of. Putting my bookmark aside, I made my self-comfortable before beginning to read.

So far, a good hour has probably passed already. And as I looked at the train clock it confirmed what I was thinking. Just another hour lef-

I felt the train suddenly shake violently and it almost felt like it was tipping over as I crashed into the seat in front of me. What the hell?! The train stopped as well.

Rubbing a wound on my forehead I almost failed to notice water seeping in through the train doors, making my shoes and socks all wet and soggy. Looking around, it made more sense why that happened. The train was passing by a very tiny stream, and when it crashed, it tore through the guard rails that kept the water from flowing out, making all the water slowly trickle into the train.

Damn it! Just my luck, why did this have to happen now?! Was it a tech error on the train conductor's part??

I stood up and put all of my stuff in my bag to make sure they also wouldn't get wet and tried to walk over towards the location of the train conductors for an explanation. But then I heard the most ear-piercing maniacal laugh of all time.

Somebody tore a hole in the roof of the train and jumped in continuing that god awful laugh.

"A-are you a stand user?!" I shouted while pointing at what looked to be a man in a strange outfit. He looked about 50 and gave off the most menacing vibe.

"How about you find out!" He screamed while making his stand appear. It was fairly small and contained blue and teal colors while sporting what looked to be a bright blue helmet with glasses.

The stand raised both of its hands in the air as all of the water that had seeped into the train vaporized in an instant. Fogging up the whole dang cabin! It was impossible to see in this, he could land a sneak attack at any time at this rate!

I pulled out my stand in defense as I heard multiple passengers scream that they couldn't see because of this fog. What could I do to dissipate it?!

The man's stand quickly went behind me and sent a painful punch after punch sending me flying and crashing into one of the train's seats.

I coughed up a tiny bit of blood from the sudden blow. Damn that hurt like a little bitch! But suck it up buttercup after all Joseph warned me about this. And this time, I gotta fight back!

My only question is...how is it producing this amount of fog? There's gotta be a key to stopping that stand user!

Hurling more punches at me with an even greater force, I dodged and made my stand make a small fan appear. Obviously, this won't be enough to dissipate all of this dense fog, but at least it will be enough to help me see and avoid the stand's attacks when it gets near me!

"You insignificant fool! Nothing can defeat my stand Dense Mirage!" The man chuckled evilly at my expense.

I understand now...It was him! He derailed the train so it would crash into the river and have the water enter the train! His stand's ability is to produce fog from any type of liquid! It gives him the upper hand because nobody except him can see in this fog!

I think I have an idea on how to beat him, rather than just using brute force...

I checked my bag and grabbed some rubbing alcohol from my first aid kit I had inside. I then started taunting the dude to follow me into a corner, away from all of the passengers.