★True Ending★

TW: Suicide 

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

"Where...where am I?" Y/N gasped as she opened her eyes. She didn't see darkness, but everything was empty. Was this what heaven was like? Just absolute nothing? She was sure she died at the very end, but something feels...off.

She decided to stand up and walk around the area and see if anybody was there, walking what felt like endless circles, but alas she found nothing. Again.

She curled up in a ball, reflecting on everything that went down. It honestly hurt too much to remember, but it felt like every life event just kept flashing in her head on loop. The good memories, the funny memories, the painful ones, and most importantly, the memories that she spent with her friends.

She couldn't help but sob, nobody could hear her anyway right? She could just sob her heart out and nobody would notice, or so she thought.

While crying to her heart's content, she felt a cold hand grip her shoulder, she quickly turned around to check who it was.

"Amelia...?" Y/N muttered in shock. One of her mortal enemies, her ancestor, why was she here? And were was everyone else?

Amelia surprisingly looked at her not with the usual glare that wanted to kill her, but a comforting one that was highly unusual.

"Hurts doesn't it? I had to deal with the same pain for nearly a century." She looked on at the nothingness that surrounded them as she brushed a strand of hair behind her ear, taking the time to bathe in the silence.

"Where are we? I thought I killed you." Y/N raised a brow

"You did," She chuckled awkwardly, "We're stuck in limbo. Your friends are here too, they're just stuck in their own version of their limbo."

"So how come you're here, in my limbo?" Y/N questioned her again, but Amelia seemed unfazed by her endless barrage of questions. 

"I'm ready to move on, that's why. And I chose to spend these last moments with you." She replied, standing up. She began to walk, which was an indication that Y/N should follow. 

"W-why?" Y/N stuttered, "Why did you choose to work for a monster like Dio? And shouldn't you be spending your last moments with him too? Why me?"

"I wanted to make you understand why I did what I did. Maybe you wouldn't look at me like the monster that you think I am after I explained everything."

"I'm listening." Y/N crossed her arms and rolled her eyes, "Not like I can go anywhere else."

"I was your age Y/N. It was the late 1800's, you probably know how prevalent sexism and socialism was in that era right? I was treated like I was useless by family, simply because I wasn't a boy, and inferior to those richer than me. The only one who seemed to respect me where my 'so-called' friends, Jonathan and Erina." She began to explain.

"So-called? What happened?" Y/N asked

"Traitors," She glared and clenched her hand slightly, "I was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. Accused of stealing some jewelry from a store. I was kicked out, excommunicated by my whole town, nobody liked me. And when I needed my friends the most, they weren't even there."

"Listen, that's awful." Y/N began to speak, "But how does that excuse the destruction of countless people's lives, including mine! You and Dio took everything away from me!"