★Get Ready, Cause I'm Coming★

"Relax, I'm not here to fight," Amelia smirked in the shadows that hid her form. "But if you stop me, I won't hesitate to kill the girl."

As soon as she said that, everyone stopped in their tracks. Because she was right, she could make Y/N kill herself if it comes to it. So everyone put their stands away, to the dismay of Jotaro, who could only clench his fist in anger.

Y/N walked in the direction Amelia was in, her pace slow but steady. She looked back at everyone while giving the sliest smirk. A smirk that nearly taunted them at their helplessness, they could do nothing.

"Come back to us!" Joseph yelled, but she couldn't hear.

"Y/N, you have to fight it! Don't let her power consume your soul!" Avdol tried to reach her but to no avail.

Surprisingly, it was Polnareff of all people who decided to take action. He wiped his eyes and marched towards her direction and pulled on her sleeve.

"Y/N, we've been through this before and we'll do it again." He stood steady in his tracks, "You're like a sister to me,  I won't lose another one because of me again!"

Y/N stood still for a few seconds and Polnareff genuinely thought he was reaching her, but she was only concentrating on sending a massive punch using Half&Half, which really caught him off guard.

"Gah!" He yelled as he got hit right in the stomach, causing him to fly feet in the air. Fortunately, Jotaro managed to catch him before he hit the ground.

"Y/N," Jotaro looked at her with pleading eyes, "Do you remember this?" He held up his hand, showing the seashell bracelet he had on. But she only looked at it with what seemed like disdain. "Shut up. Shove it up your ass for all I care."

She took one last glance before walking into the shadows, and with that, she disappeared off the face of the earth. She was gone.

"No!" Polnareff punched the ground in fury. Meanwhile, Avdol, Joseph, and Jotaro looked on in appalment. That was the one time that they all felt truly powerless in the face of what seemed like an enemy they could defeat...

"Are you okay? I know how much she means to you, to all of us." Joseph put a hand on Jotaro's shoulder, concerned for his grandson, but he only shrugged the old man off.

"I'm fine." He muttered, "She was being controlled, she didn't mean it."

"We have to find a way to get her back, who knows what that wretched Dio and Amelia might do to her?" Avdol mumbled worriedly.

"There's no time to wait for Kakyoin." Jotaro responded, "We have to find and storm their lair by tomorrow."

"Keyword: find. We still don't know where their lair is!" Polnareff groaned

"Leave it to me." Joseph pointed at himself, "With my money and an Influential foundation, I can find the right people to make it happen."

"Geez, You sound like you work for the mafia dude." Polnareff eyed him weirdly.

"Mr. Joestar? Everyone?" Avdol caught their attention. He was kneeling by a small familiar brown bag that everyone seemed to recognize all too well.

"Is that-"

"Y/N's bag!" Polnareff finished Joseph's statement and ran up to it. "We gotta search it!" He added

"Polnareff have some respect! We can't just search through a lady's things!" Avdol clutched the bag in his hands tighter to keep it away from the French dude.

"Oh give it up!" He muttered back angrily, "It's life or death at this point! We need to look at her diary!"

"No-"