★Submarine Chaos★

Eyeing the figure that stood before us, that Polnareff had previously led us to, I stared with slight relief at seeing Avdol all healed up and ready for action.

In the distance, I could see Joseph and Noriaki follow Polnareff's excited squeals of finally seeing his friend again.

And though I was happy that Avdol was back, I still couldn't shake off that nagging feeling in my chest. Back there, Jojo and I almost kissed...God, I can't even look at him without my cheeks turning brighter than a blood-red ruby. 

No Y/N! Get it together! We have an evil vampire and a crazy lady to defeat, I need to hold off my lovey-dovey feelings until later.

"Oh hey, Avdol." Joseph remained unfazed and shook Avdols hand, smiling in return at the gesture. Noriaki gave a simple wave, and Jojo only sighed to show his way of confirming Avdol's existence. Polnareff was left stunned at our not-so-enthusiastic reactions.

"What the hell guys?! A dead man is literally alive right before us!" Polnareff fumed

Meanwhile, I elbowed Joseph in the shoulder for not telling us sooner saying, "Dude what was the point of not telling this to us earlier?!"

Joseph only chuckled nervously at my remark and replied, "I-i wanted it to be a surprise!"

"Oh surprise my ass!" Polnareff crossed his arms and looked like he was tearing up, "You guys are horrible! Y-you didn't tell me and put on a whole act just to deceive me?! I was so worried you know!" He sobbed

"Polnareff, you do have a tendency to yap your mouth when it's not needed...But it wasn't our intention to hurt you." Noriaki contributed which earned a hurt glare from Polnareff.

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?!"

"Shut up," Jojo growled at Polnareff's whining and then cupped his hand over his ear as if he heard something. After a few seconds, I started to hear a noise as well. It was something buzzing and then began to ripple the water as a mysterious object began to come closer and closer towards us.

"Oh!" Joseph perked up as if he seemed to know what was going on. "It's the submarine everyone, it should come up to the surface any second now."

"A submarin-" I nearly choked on my own spit as the submarine became bigger and bigger with each second. The damn thing was almost as tall as a skyscraper! How the hell can Joseph even afford this?!

"It's..." Noriaki began to speak

"Gigantic!" Polnareff finished his sentence wide-eyed, which only earned a chuckle from Joseph.

"Come on guys!" He motioned for us to follow him as he grabbed his own luggage and dragged it towards the submarine, "We need to set off right now if we want enough time to relax a little bit after we reach Egypt."

I nodded and grabbed my luggage as well before following everyone else into the submarine, and then sneaked a quick glance at Jojo, who was also taking a quick look. Both of us looked away immediately as our faces turned tomato red, seemingly unable to forget that moment that felt like seconds ago...

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

"So who's driving?" Polnareff asked as we all settled in the submarine and observed everything. It had a small table, a phone, and a coffee maker. It won't take us that long to reach Egypt, so this should be just enough.

I shrugged at Polnareffs question, "I mean I technically know all of the controls, but I'll let somebody else do it this time." 

Avdol nodded and volunteered himself to drive it, meanwhile I stepped to the side and asked Joseph if he had any new news...