★Battle on Land★

Unfortunately, as soon as all of the water filled up the inside of the submarine to the brim, the stand took its chance and attacked Polnareff. It disguised itself as the scuba gear! Damn it! Why didn't we think to check that first?!

The High Priestess then bit his lip, and forcefully entered his mouth, burrowing deeper into his throat. I grimaced at the awkward feeling in my throat as well.

"Joseph, Nori, one of you grab the stand before it goes even deeper into his throat!" The words came from my stand's mouth since we couldn't necessarily speak underwater.

Both of them swiftly complied and released their respective stands, with Hierophant grabbing the right side of the stand with its tentacles, and Hermit Purple grabbing the left with its vines. With a stroke of teamwork, they effectively managed to pull the nasty stand out.

I rushed to Polnareff's side and produced an oxygen tank for him to at least get a few breaths in after being deprived of oxygen for a good few seconds from that attack. 

"T-thank you." Polnareff's words came from Silver Chariot's mouth as he kept a tight grip on his throat, slightly shivering from that awful experience.

Hierophant Green and Hermit Purple attempted to keep a tight grip on the rabid stand but the thing transformed itself...INTO A SPEARGUN?! Wait, why the hell am I even surprised at this point? It can literally turn itself into anything inorganic!

"Crap, watch out!" Jojo yelled as the speargun steadied itself and quickly shot itself into our direction, Polnareff made Silver Chariot battle the sharp point of the harpoon gun using its excellent swordsmanship skills.

"Quick, we gotta get out now, before it reloads!" I yelled as I pushed myself out of the exit door that led to the outside ocean. Everyone gave a nod in agreement and quickly followed suit, me and Jojo helped get everyone out by pulling them outside of the submarine.

Star Platinum then quickly shut the door tight, before the harpoon had a chance to reload. "Remember the plan." I reminded everyone as we slowly ascended upwards away from the rocks.

Looking down at the submarine as we ascended towards the surface, I was confused to see that the stand was showing no more signs of resistance, personally, I thought it would wreck the boat in a frenzy after being unable to catch us...It must have a dirty trick up its sleeve.

As the sunlight got brighter and brighter, a hand finally pulled me out of the water, from the dark blue ocean. I was met with the bright blue sky and yellow sands scattering along the course of the wind...it honestly feels as if I just had been reborn.

"Thanks," I told my helper, Jojo, who only gave a grumble in return. I took off the air tank and scuba suit I was wearing and realized that the fight wasn't over yet. We might have held back the stand for now, but this is where the real fight begins. Was it the Midler as Avdol called them? Whoever it is we have to stay on our guard. 

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

"Haha." A voice cackled in the distance from where we were standing. The stand user must have been controlling The High Priestess from somewhere around here.

A woman of average height appeared before us. She had medium-length hair that was quite frizzy and wore a transparent veil that concealed her face slightly. Her outfit looked like something a belly dancer would wear, with most of the color palette being yellow and having small hints of blue.

She put a hand on her hip confidently and eyed me with a sense of disgust, clicking her tongue she muttered, "So you managed to escape the submarine, how wonderful."