★Pipe Dreams★

"Such a beautiful bracelet." Dan hummed as he observed all of the jewelry encased behind a glass box. He let my hand go for a minute and pressed both hands on the glass, admiring the pieces even more.

"Tell me are you more of a lady that prefers rings or bracelets?" Dan eyed me waiting for a response but all I did was shake my head. 

"Neither, how about we go for an ice cream instead?" I suggested because I unfortunately knew what he was trying to hint at. He's going to make either me or Jotaro steal the bracelet...like he stole our money and wallets minutes ago.

"Nuh-uh, a gift like this suits you terribly dear." He pointed to a bracelet decorated with sapphires and pearls. He then turned to Jotaro and added, "Come on, use Star Platinum to steal the bracelet quickly."

Jotaro crossed his arms and silently refused until Dan started to threaten him. 

"I mean I could steal it myself, but if I get beaten to a bloody pulp, then your old geezer would surely die from the pain." He chuckled and walked towards the glass box until Jotaro finally gave in.

"Wait!" I tugged on Dan's sleeve, "If you want a bracelet so bad, I could just make one! You already know my stand's ability from Dio and Amelia telling you right? It would be no problem." 

"Shut it you bitch." He slapped my hand away and glared at Jotaro. "Don't make me wait, if you know what's good for you."

Jotaro pulled out Star Platinum and carefully sneaked the bracelet through some gaps in the glass box. It handed the bracelet to Jotaro himself and then phased back into him, from view.

Dan, now delighted at what he was seeing, let out a yell for the whole world to hear. "This guy is shoplifting!" and pointed at Jotaro. 

"Son of a..." Jotaro grumbled as the sales clerk behind the counter looked terrified and ran to get back up.

I was about to sneakily replace the bracelet with the exact same replica until three very muscular men appeared on the sales clerk's behalf before I could do so. Damn it! They're going to beat him up, but they're just regular civilians...I shouldn't fight them off using my stand.

"Let's take this outside and teach this thief a lesson, boys." One of the men grinned at his partners and they nodded as well.

When this is all over, I'm gonna beat Dan up so badly that he won't be able to see the light of day for a few weeks...

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

One of the men grabbed a club and was about to strike him, and I ran to stop the attack. But Dan held me back, grabbing my arms and laughing uncontrollably at the sight. I could only watch in horror as Jotaro took a blow to the back and coughed up a large amount of blood.

"LET ME GO!" I screamed and tried to push him off of me, "DON'T HURT HIM! He's not a thief!" I yelled to the three men as they proceeded to whack his back, arms, and whatever they could hit In a frenzy of rage. 

Jotaro wasn't fighting back, he knew as well as I do that we shouldn't use our stands to attack civilians. But is it so wrong to use Star Platinum to protect himself?! He's about to pass out from all of the blunt force trauma.

I pushed Dan off me with as much force as I could without necessarily hurting him, and made a shield appear to block any attacks the three men might make with their clubs. The blows that the shield took became consistent, but soon they slowed down as the men finally started to realize what was going on.