★Easy Decision★

"Where's Iggy? It's already morning and we have to set out!" Polnareff mentioned as Joseph nervously rustled through a stack of papers. He gave a slight growl as no paper seemed to satisfy what he was looking for.

"Iggy or not, we still don't know the damn location. The person I hired hasn't come back yet." He sighed

"Damn it old man, we have to set out now!" Jotaro slammed his fist against the wall, angry that they were still powerless to do anything. But what could they really do? Something probably happened to the man Joseph hired that's for sure, how were they going to find the location now?

"Jotaro, calm down." Kakyoin put a hand on his shoulder, "It won't do us any good to stress right now. We have to hope for the best."

Suddenly the phone rang, and Joseph turned in its direction, he carefully picked the phone up, wondering who it was.

"SPW Foundation operator speaking, forgive us for bothering you Mr. Joestar but there are some very important pieces of information we would like to share with you." The same familiar voice spoke on the other end of the line as the one from yesterday.

"Is it about last time?" Joseph mumbled, referring to the incident regarding Kaede, Mayumi, and Chiyo.

"Partially." The operator responded, "After intercepting the voice message, we sent some of our officers to investigate. Ms. Kaede was found shot in her home with a wound to the abdomen. She is currently in stable condition at the hospital but has unfortunately fallen into a coma. Chiyo Higasa turned herself in shortly after the incident, but the other one...is on the run."

Joseph's eyes widened, he was honestly shocked to the core. He didn't know these people, but this was all happening in the very place that he lived in and that made him slightly unnerved. After taking a bit of time to recollect his thoughts, he said, "Continue with your investigation, and find the girl who ran away."

"Certainly sir." The clicking sound of a keyboard can be heard on the other end of the line, "Your request has been noted. Also, the other reason for this call was to notify you that a package will be delivered to your hotel door in less than 10 minutes."

"A package?" He raised a brow, "I didn't order anything though."

"It's an ally of yours, we found him wounded. Good day sir." The operator explained before hanging up the call, leaving Joseph a bit confused.

"What was that?" Kakyoin questioned the call, but Joseph only shook his head in response.

"That's the thing...I dunno! The SPW Foundation said that somebody would deliver us a package. An ally or something."

*Ring*

As if on cue, the sound of the doorbell could be heard, and Avdol, who was closest to the door decided to open it.

A man dressed in the uniform of a SPW foundation worker held something small in his arms.

"Oh Iggy..." Kakyoin looked at the poor dog with sympathy. Iggy had lost a leg, either from fighting or for whatever reason. The missing limb was carefully bandaged and disinfected thoroughly though so no chance of infection could occur.

Iggy jumped from the worker's arms and had a bit of a sullen expression, while his head drooped down to the ground. He slowly limped to the one person he trusted the most, that person being Jotaro.

"Iggy, who did this to you?" Avdol looked at the poor dog with sympathy but the SPW Foundation worker, who was still at the door, answered for him. 

"His wound has traces of frostbite, we believe the stand that attacked him may have been one related to ice."