★Normal Day, Strange Life★

Hana's (Y/N's mom) POV:

"That will be 10,000 yen, ma'am." The cashier checked out my groceries and put them in a plastic bag as I began to take out my card. 

Handing it to the cashier I worried if my card would decline or not this time again, but thankfully it was just enough to go through. I put my bags in a cart and rolled them toward my car so I could put them in the backseat.

I bought all of the right ingredients for a pie, so the next time Y/N visits I can bake her the most delicious pie ever so we can eat and chat at the same time.

I gave a delightful hum as I began to sing my favorite tune and begin to drive home after a grueling 12-hour shift. I should go rest as soon as possible, but I want to check up on Y/N and call her adoptive parents to see how she's doing. I really hoped that even if I do that, it won't mess them up in all of this stand business.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

"Hello? Yes, I just wanted to check up on everything."  I muttered to the phone, putting away the pocketbook I used in the process to find the phone number.

"Hanna?" A male voice questioned, "We haven't heard from you for so long! What's up?"

"Just wanted to check with Y/N. I really wanted to reconnect with her again sometime soon. Is she available tomorrow?" I asked as I held the phone with one hand and leaned against the counter the phone was resting on, with the other.

"You mean she hasn't told you?" He sounded bewildered on the other end, "She left a few days ago on a school field trip to Egypt."

"To Egypt?!" I replied shocked, "No, she told me nothing of the sort."

"Don't worry about it!" He chuckled back, "It's just some field trip about flies or mosquitoes whatever. She promised to call us once a week so when she does, we'll share a line so you can talk as well."

"I see. Thank you very much." I replied gratefully and he did the same, ending the other end of the call with a *click* noise.

I gave a long and heavy sigh and felt kinda sad that she was leaving for so long. Especially to Egypt, since when was she interested in actually going to see some flies?! No, there must be something more that's going on behind the shadows, tomorrow is my day off so maybe I could try and find out what it is?

Anyway...I should probably head to bed now since I am pretty tired and the sun is already setting. 

I quickly put on some comfortable sleepwear and turned off the lights as tucked myself into bed, silently crying with happiness that I get to have a day off for tomorrow and rest.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

I felt like I had opened my eyes but the whole area was darker than my usual place. It's strange, this place isn't my place at all! I looked around some more and it looked like I was sitting in some dark and gloomy corridor of a mansion, as footsteps could soon be heard.