★New Team Member★

"Hey Jojo!" A girl swooned over the boy as a horde of fangirls followed his every trail. Meanwhile Jotaro growled in disgust at the exchange.

Thankfully after I got back home, I only got scolded an earful by parents after I forgot to tell them I was staying over at my real mother's house. I'm actually very glad I went there, I got to find out more about my next course of decision and reunite a little bit with mom.

"Oh my gosh he's so hot!" Another girl shook as she admired his beauty.

Walking along the same trail, I listened to the commotion caused by the horde of girls while also walking with my friends.

"Oh my gosh, where have you been yesterday?" Another fangirl blushed as she latched onto his arm before being pushed away by a different fangirl. "Hey, what do you think you're doing getting so friendly with Jojo here?!" She snarled at her.

I sighed and turned to look at Chiyo who had a cheery grin as always.

"So how did that dat-I mean Interaction go that Saturday" Chiyo elbowed me annoyingly in the shoulder.

I crossed my arms and responded, "It was actually cool. I got a little closer to him starting from that, that's for sure. Also, thanks for covering my shift yesterday, Kaede."

"No problemo!" She gave me a thumbs up as we got even closer towards a set of descending steps, leading us towards the pathway of our school.

"Sorta out of the blue but how come you guys are trying to set me up with him? He seems to be every girl's type." I sweat dropped as I pointed out the horde of fangirls, while an angry Jotaro could be heard yelling, "Shut up! You're pissing me off!" leaving all the girls falling to their knees, madly in love.

"Because I must stay loyal!" Mayumi shed a fake tear, clasping her hands as if she was praying or something.

"Yea, who needs dudes when we got us!?" Chiyo laughed giving us all a group hug. I returned the favor as well.

Finally getting towards the steps I heard a large scream arise from the group following Jotaro down the stairs, and as I cam over to check closer I saw Jotaro, falling down the stairs?!

The boys leg had been slashed by something as he began to loose balance and descended down the stairs in a not so good way. If he landed on the concrete he could snap his neck!

He needs to land on the grassy area of the stairs for a softer landing, but how can he do that in midair?

There are some trees right next to the stairs, If I could cut the branches in a way that Jotaro could grab on, it could lessen his impact.

"Mayumi! Make sure I don't fall!" I yelled as I leaned over the stairs as much as I could.

Mayumi was about to protest but since I already decided to take action, she ran to hold my legs to hold me down if I accidentally slip and fall like Jotaro.

I made multiple pairs of scissors appear as my stand cut the branches in a way that didn't cut them off completely, but only make them more loose so he could grab on easily.

Jotaro, catching on, then used his own stand to grab the loose branches with more force, allowing him to land on the grassy area without receiving any serious injury.

I sighed in relief that he was okay, slightly cheering on the inside. As I then turned around to get down, I saw not just Mayumi making sure I didn't fall, but Kaede and Chiyo looking like they were about to pass out.

"Y/N! That was so dangerous!" Kaede gave me a stern lecture, meanwhile from the corner of my eye, I saw an unfamiliar face walk right by me.

"You should listen to your friends." A red-headed boy gave me a devious smirk. "Such a tragedy if you would slip and fall like that boy."