★After Story★

"Do you three really have to go?" I looked at Polnareff, Avdol, and Iggy as me and the other's were there to bid our farewells'.

Avdol gave a slight chuckle, "I'm sorry Y/N but the danger is gone. And I even have a little shop back in Egypt I haven't taken care of for so long."

"Yea..." Polnareff scratched his chin with one of his bionic arms, "I want to get back to France and visit some of my friends there. It is my hometown after all."

"Well just so you know, you're all welcome back here at any time." Joseph stated

"Bark!" Iggy yapped happily as he wagged his tail. I don't know where he even wanted to go, but he seemed to want to go along with Polnareff for whatever reason. He might have wanted to check out France or something, I dunno.

"We need to set a date for a reunion." Noriaki smiled, "Kinda like classmates meeting up together after graduating."

"That sounds dumb." JoJo rolled his eyes while I jabbed him in the shoulder for the comment. He looked at me and then back at the rest of the guys and muttered, "I'll miss you guys..."

"Relax, I'll even bring you all souvenirs when I come back from France for a visit!" Polnareff grinned

I could only smile at all of their happy faces. You know, I was always furious at Dio and Amelia for taking nearly everything away from me, but there is one thing that they did give me. They brought all of these wonderful people together, oh and also brought me closer to my biological mom! I'm just happy they're all alive.

*This is the final call before boarding for Strasbourg, France*  An intercom rang and Polnareff nearly jumped at the sudden announcement.

"Well, I guess this is farewell everyone."

*This is the final call before boarding for Cairo, Egypt*  The intercom rang again, and Avdol took this as his cue to leave.

"Wait, before you guys go," I said as I came closer to the three, "Give me a big hug right now!"

Polnareff slightly chuckled and everyone was happy to comply. I waved for Jojo, Noriaki, and Joseph to join in as well, and join in they did. I was almost suffocated by the sheer force of their muscles, thankfully Iggy, who just stood to the side, didn't crush me as well.

"Alright!" Polnareff hoisted his travel bag on his shoulder to be more comfortable, and motioned for Iggy to follow as well, "Bye guys!" Was the last thing he said before showing us one last cheeky smile and boarding the plane.

"Goodbye everyone," Avdol smiled as well, before he also disappeared in the midst of the crowd, boarding his respective flight.

"I'll miss those three." Joseph sighed as he looked on. Me too Joseph, me too.

"Come on, lets go take the last train ride back home." Kakyoin suggested but I shook my head.

"Last? I wouldn't call it that way." I chuckled, "After all, we're gonna reunite back at the airport soon enough right?"

"She's right," JoJo backed me up, "For now, it's just a train ride back home."

"Well then, let's go guys. Everyone's waiting for us." Joseph grinned and started walking over to the place where you buy tickets, while everyone waited for the train to come.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

"Oh dear!" My mom and dad both yelled as I stepped through the door with all of my luggage. I didn't even get the chance to exhale before they crushed me with the sheer force of their hug.