★Discovery★

"Oh my gosh!" She screamed after she learned what happened. Leaving the tea kettle that she dropped behind, she went up to me and left me in a tight embrace, surprising me.

"Y/N, you and Jotaro weren't hurt right? None of this is your fault, I'm sure everything will be fine." She said as her words comforted me a lot. Feeling slightly more relaxed, I told her that, "I think they will release Jotaro by tomorrow. Since it's very late by now."

She nodded and then went to grab the house phone and called the police department for confirmation.

I waited patiently, and after she was done, I asked her, "If it's not too much to ask, could I please spend just a night here? I think it would put me more at ease."

"Of course honey! That would make my day, since Jotaro isn't here with me right now..." she sulked a bit.

After that, I had to make some phone calls to my parents and friends and let them know I was staying at a friend's house for a 'sleepover'

Holly got the guest room ready and gave me some of her clothes to wear, which were a pretty close fit.

I bowed profusely for her kindness while she only shrugged it off and told me she was happy to have me.

With that done, I turned off the lights and fell asleep immediately in the comfort of a warm bed and a roof over my head...

I'm sorry Jotaro, I hope you are doing okay....

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

"Tell me, what's the meaning of life?" Y/N spoke before a figure that was obscured from vision, in a room devoid of any color.

"I don't know." They replied crossing it's arms in thought. "A certain someone I know would say the meaning of life is to conquer your own fears."

"Conquer your fears...?" Y/N repeated what the entity said.

"Yes. But I think the better question is...what makes your life have meaning in the first place?" They asked.

"Are you saying I don't matter?" Y/N pouted while puffing up her cheeks.

"No. I'm saying that you haven't found your own meaning yet. Is it to live for your own friends and family? Fulfill your own desires? Or is it simply to exist?" They elaborated more.

"I-i don't get what you're saying! Who even are you?" Y/N stuttered.

"You don't need to know that. Stay away from the boy, Jotaro. And you might have a chance at earning your meaning in life, rather than trying to fight me." The figure stepped forward more and revealed a little bit of their face.

The face slightly resembled that of Y/N's biological mom, who she hadn't seen since she was a child. But it was not her mom, more like a grandma or something.

"I won't ask again, who are you?" Y/N growled as she was starting to get very impatient.

She sighed and looked slightly irritated but remained calm. "The original ancestor of your whole bloodline, Amelia Valenheart at your service." She curtsied.

Y/N looked on in awe, she hadn't even known her mom that well, and she's meeting her ancestor? Crazy.

"I won't say this again. Stay away from the Joestars." She crossed her arms as light started to seep through God knows where and illuminate the room...