★Unexpected Adventure★

I ran to go get Holly so she can get a first aid kit and treat Kakyoin for his head wound.

But strangely, she wasn't in the kitchen. That's her usual spot though, where could she be? I looked from room to room until a sudden, frigid and unspeakably chilly breeze hit me like a ton of bricks.

I checked the source and found that the storage room with the freezer was open. And when I walked up to close the thing so it wouldn't waste any energy, I almost dropped to my knees in shock at what I witnessed.

Holly was on the floor, and unconscious. She seemed to be very uncomfortable, and when I checked the reason why, I learned that she was running an extremely high fever!

I quickly closed the freezer door and called for help as I held her in my hands so she wouldn't be lying on the cold hard floor instead.

As everyone came running at my shouts of distress, their expressions matched mine as shock, horror, and fear clouded their face.

Avdol quickly ran up to me and wanted to check something, he turned Holly around and discovered that she had a stand!

"It's killing her." He explained, "We were so happy that the Joestars had manifested their stands safely, we forgot about Ms. Holly! The stand is killing her, I'd say she only has 50 days!"

"NOO!" Joseph shouted in pain and agony at what he heard. He grabbed Jotaro by the collar and threw him against the wall in frustration.

Jotaro remained silent but only let out a slight "Tch" being careful of not letting his emotions spill out right then and there.

"There's gotta be something we could do! You said there was no way of saving Kakyoin and yet we did, we can save Ms. Holly as well!" I yelled at the old man trying to bring him back to reality.

"The only way..." He managed to mutter through his mess of tears, "Is to find that damn bastard Dio, and kill him!"
*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:
We took Holly to the guest room again and let her rest comfortably on a bed. I got a damp towel and put it on her forehead to cool the fever.

"So old man, where do we even begin to find that asshole?" Jotaro grumbled and stared at Joseph intently for an answer.

Joseph shook his head and replied, "I don't know. I tried using my spirit photography to catch him, but the background is too dark to discern."

Jotaro didn't say anything but grabbed a sketchbook and pencil and handed it to his stand. He held a picture of Dio that he received from Joseph and allowed his stand to look at the photo and sketch what it sees.

"Since my stand possesses extreme speed and precision, I can see even the smallest details." He muttered as his stand began to sketch a tiny form, which then later turned into a sketch of a fly.

"A fly...?" Joseph muttered in confusion, "How the heck is a fly going to help us?"

"I think it is a very important clue." Avdol rubbed his chin, "If I find out the species of this fly, we may be able to find Dio's location along with it. I just need to find an encyclopedia and-"

"Don't need to, It's the Nile Tsetse fly, found in Egypt. They like living along dense vegetation areas such as near the Nile." I discerned from what could be seen in the sketch, everyone looked shocked surprisingly at what I said.

"Uhh, I just like reading. And I have good memory." I chuckled awkwardly.

"It makes sense..." Avdol agreed with me, "I myself had an encounter with Dio, it happened in Egypt and I'm very surprised that he is still hiding there."