★Sense of Pride/Defeat★

"Tell Iggy to stop hogging the back seat! I can't live being crammed into such a small space! My back is killing me, I think I need a chiropractor!"

"I mean, I know all the major vertebrae in your spine so...I can crack your back if you want?" I suggested but Polnareff's eyes widened with fear and he immediately shook his head no. 

"I WANT A LICENSED ONE!"

"Shut it." Jojo groaned next to us, "Not like it's cupcakes and rainbows for us either."

"Here Iggy Iggy," Noriaki tried to be as gentle as possible, as he tried to slowly move the gum to where we were sitting so we can all switch. But Iggy only growled at any further provocation. Nori quickly snapped his hand away before he got bit.

"Listen, just deal with it for a little longer and-" Joseph suddenly hit on the brakes while we were going at full speed, I almost screamed when I felt the car tip over roughly from the car stopping abruptly. My head made an impact with the roof of the car and gave me a painful bump on my head.

"What the fuck old man, did you go senile all of the sudden?!" I yelled with fury while rubbing my bruised head, but no words left Joseph's mouth. He could only stare and point at something so inexplicable, that it took his breath away.

All I saw was smoke, ash, and debris, scattered everywhere over plain sandy ground. We all got out of the car and ran to see a horrifying scene before us, it wasn't just random debris lying on the ground, it was plane parts! It belonged to the SPW Foundation!

"The helicopter! It went down!" Avdol yelled as he confirmed all of our fears, damn it, are the two workers alright?!

"Over there!" Jojo pointed at one of the workers pinned under the aircraft, where we could only see from his torso up. His nails had dug into the metal plate, leaving scratch marks, he also had an unusual amount of water in his mouth.

"Shit!" Joseph and everyone else ran over to the guy to observe everything. The worker was beyond saving, he must have been killed in an instant.

"Y/N, perform an autopsy on him, we'll look around the helicopter for the other man." Joseph pointed in the direction he was gonna go, Polnareff and Noriaki followed along with him, while Avdol and Jojo stayed to see what I would say.

Half&Half appeared and gave me some gloves, and I nervously began to check what in the actual heck was going on.

His nails were in pretty bad shape considering the size of the scratches he made on the metal plate, was it the blood loss that caused him to die? No, it can't be, sure it might hurt like a bitch but there's no way he would die from that instantaneously.

"Have you found anything?" Avdol questioned me.

"Unsure about the exact time of death, but his death was immediate," I replied and searched his body for any signs of trauma. "Not sure about the cause of death either, he doesn't show signs of blunt force trauma."

"Maybe when the helicopter pinned him down, it caused some sort of damage?" Jojo put a finger to his chin in thought.

I only shook my head, "No, internally I'm unsure but it doesn't seem like any of his vital organs were damaged." I then tilted the man's head to see what the water in his mouth was all about, and almost a quarter flowed out. I couldn't believe my eyes what I was seeing. From the water than flowed from his mouth, a tiny fish flopped on the ground.

"What the fuck?!" Jojo eyed the fish and turned to look at me for an explanation.

I looked back at him like he was crazy, "What?! Don't look at me! I'm in the same boat as you are. Based on the unusual amount of water...and that fish, he somehow drowned in the middle of a literal fucking desert!"