★The Will to Move Forward★

Hol Horse only laughed at me as If I was some joke, he then steadied his gun but didn't point it at me yet. It seemed like he was hesitating, but for what reason?

"What are you waiting for huh? They're out of your range eh?" I yelled at him and he gave a grumble of annoyance in return.

Thankfully the car got away just far enough where Hol Horse's bullets wouldn't cause any major damage if they managed to even reach. And I separated the two buddies so it's easier to take on Hol Horse now.

"Listen," He said with a cigarette in his mouth, "I don't like hurting women that much so if you would be a doll and just let me shoot you really quick, I promise I will make this swift and painless."

"You're joking right?" I laughed sarcastically, "Dio sent you here to kill us all didn't he?"

"Eh, he only paid me to kill you specifically. The other's just got in the way." He eyed Avdol's body.

"You bastard, I'll never forgive you for what you did!" I shouted and pulled a radio from my bag.

"Listen, lady, I don't care. You let your friends escape but chose to fight me alone, that's kinda hypocritical if you ask me. You were just yelling at poor Pol Pol about not doing this alone!" He mocked my voice and tried to get under my skin, but I only gave a menacing smile.

"Me? Alone? The others are lucky that my ego isn't as big as Polnareff's." I replied and then began to speak to the radio I held in my other hand. "I'm two streets down from the restaurant, come here quick."

"Roger." Jotaro's voice immediately responded from the radio, and I was slightly happy that everything was going as planned. I'm glad that before I left the restaurant with Kakyoin, I gave Jotaro a radio to communicate.

"Grr." Hol Horse grumbled and spat the cigarette out of his mouth as if he was getting serious. "You think a little backup will help you out?! I told you, I'll take you out before they even show up!" He steadied his gun and pointed it at me.

I began to walk slowly, just so I would have a better chance of potentially dodging the bullet if he fires it, and began walking towards him, with my stand right behind me. 

When I faced off against Polnareff, it was harder to fight back because he was a professional swordmaster, but I'm at quite a disadvantage right now because of Hol Horse's gun...

Hol Horse fired a shot but Y/N quickly dodged it. She then produced some kind of armor that wrapped around her whole body. Hol Horse could only laugh at her expense.

"You think some dumb armor is a match for my bullets?! This is no ordinary gun missy, it's my stand!"

Y/N only kept nearing closer and closer and waited for an opening to show up, trying to stay careful if Hol Horse tries to sneak in any headshots. Then she started to run.

She began to run as if her life depended on it and charged toward him catching him severely off guard, he fired two more bullets and one of them hit Y/N's leg, but she wasn't even fazed.

Something grabbed Hol Horse by the back of his neck and held him in place as Y/N grabbed his wrists and Half&Half punched him repeatedly in the face, yelling, "DURARARARARARARA-RA!" preventing him from summoning his gun in time and leaving him all bloodied and bruised.

Hol Horse stood up once again and attempted to launch a counter-attack, but then Y/N began to flex them muscles in intimidation which sent him running for his life. Hol Horse was the guy who was only in it for the money, just like Yellow Temperance. He was too cowardly to dedicate his own life to kill a girl he didn't know.

"Yea!" Y/N cheered as she gave a high-five to her helper, Jotaro. He gave her a confident grin back and then turned to see Joseph trailing not too far behind him.