★Suspicious Fog★

"Come forth Enyaba." Dio glared at the petrified old hag with a glimmer of anger in his eyes, furious at what the Stardust Crusaders have achieved so far.

"M-my lord." Enyaba stuttered and came at once as he commanded, but something was making her shake uncontrollably.

"Have they defeated Wheel of Fortune?" He hummed and brought a finger up to his chin, walking away from a mirror he was previously admiring himself in.

"Yes," Enyaba responded, now proceeding to shake violently from fury and rage. "They have also defeated Centerfold! My precious son! That no good pile of shit, Polnareff killed him! And everybody else that wretched old geezer, Kakyoin, Jotaro, and that little bitch Y/N, all helped him too! They killed my boy!" She cried

"Silence!" Amelia chimed in, annoyed at her cry of despair and anger. "Centerfold died because he was weak, we expected more from him and you!"

Enyaba wanted to strangle her for the comment but only refrained in a bowing position. "Of course my lady, please allow me to slaughter them all myself, I will make sure to do the job with my powerful stand."

"Fine then, their deaths are entrusted to you." Amelia commanded, "Do not disappoint us again."

Enyaba bowed once more honoring the command and disappeared into the shadows as Dio began to speak.

"Have you confirmed that Hanna has been eliminated?" He eyed Amelia's expression and she gave a simple nod.

"Mayumi and Chiyo have proven to me that they can be trusted. From what I've been told so far, their plan has gone into effect."

"I see." He grinned evilly. "Stabbing them with the stand arrows has shown a great outcome. I'll keep tabs on the crusaders and if Enyaba fails to kill Y/N and the others, using your stand, use her to kill the others and then herself." He ordered

"Of course." She grinned. "I will see to it."

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

After we dropped off Anne at the airport, I gave her one last wave and smile when she took off. Although she was a bit bratty, I'll miss her, It was actually kinda fun having her around.

"Alright, while we still have time, let's cross Pakistan for as long as we can and stop by a hotel for the night if it gets too late," Joseph told us as he opened the door of our car and took a seat.

"Listen." Polnareff whined, "I've been driving you all for hours already, can't I get a break?!"

"I can do it!" Joseph raised his hand with quite some enthusiasm but everybody quickly turned him down.

"Sorry old man but If there's no choice, you might as well pick the most reliable one of the group." Polnareff pointed at himself and I almost burst out laughing.

*ahem* "Says the one who didn't put break mode on after getting out of the car." *ahem* I coughed. 

"Hey!" Polnareff shouted and lightly jabbed me in the ribs with his elbow, "I was in a panic okay?!"

"hey, Hey!" Kakyoin separated us, "I'll drive okay? So no more fighting." He scolded us like an angry mom. Geez, what am I? A kid?

Kakyoin got behind the wheel of the car and we slowly began to drive. Thankfully Kakyoin was slightly more responsible behind the wheel and drove just at the right pace where the car ride wasn't too wonky, almost making me fall asleep...