★So Long Everyone★

A/N: Sad :( 

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

They decided to take Hana along with them after she just wouldn't budge. But honestly, with her power, she is able to blind anyone along with creating illusions in the light. She would make a powerful asset to the team.

"Let's go." Joseph ordered as everyone else followed along with him. Carefully monitoring the halls and every square inch of the building they stepped foot in.

"It's so dark..." Hana mentioned,  "And the place look's like a maze too. Do you want me to make some light so we can see?"

Avdol raised his hand saying, "No need, with my flames I can provide an adequate light source along with it detecting any trace of enemies in this vicinity." Within the blink of an eye, Magicians Red produced a fiery symbol that traced the hallways of the maze, carefully inspecting every corner for enemies.

"I see, so your ability is fire." She muttered to herself

Suddenly, Iggy began to growl and everybody stopped in their tracks, trying to find out what Iggy caught sight of. He kept barking at a sandy pillar as if something was there, although nobody could tell what it was. Iggy quickly used The Fool to slash the pillar, causing it to topple and crumble like sand.

"No way, there's something in there!" Polnareff exclaimed

"More like someone." Kakyoin crouched down and inspected a pretty short man, with a large wound in his chest from Iggy's attack. He looked at Kakyoin for a few seconds before loosing consciousness, causing the whole maze to dissipate into dust.

"It was an Illusion..." Jotaro grumbled in the distance.

"This is our reminder to stay alert, we never know what to expect-" 

*BOOM*

Joseph was quickly cut off by a strange noise that sounded something more like a bass drop. Everyone quickly whipped their heads around but saw nothing. Avdol gave a tiny sigh of nervousness because nobody knew what to expect.

He leaned his body against a pillar for just a second, and caught some writing written on it's surface.

"Are we just not going to question what we heard?!" Polnareff mentioned

"Ignore it," Joseph replied, "Probably another trick."

"N-no," Avdol stuttered and looked horrified, he read the writing on the pillar and nearly froze where he stood, "Everyone, the pillar has some writing on it. It says whoever takes a look back, will die."

"A look back...?" Polnareff muttered but ignored what Avdol said, he turned his head around and saw something terrifying. Something that appeared to be, in-human. It was a monster, no, a stand! It appeared to be hiding in some kind of spherical object that destroyed and erased anything in it's path. But how?! How could Avdol's flames not sense that enemy?!

For Polnareff, it felt like the whole world had stopped. He had two decisions. Save himself by launching out of the path of destruction, or save and push the other's out of the way before they were too late to react.

He chose to save his friends.

He punched the closest person to him, Avdol, which sent him flying and knocking the others out of the way.

"Polnareff?!" Avdol yelled in confusion as he and the other's braced for impact, hitting a dusty wall behind them. They could finally see what Polnareff really protected them from, a monster...