★The End★

"We need to split off," Jotaro said, "If we do, there's a less likely chance of all of us getting ambushed at the same time."

"But if somebody like Dio ambushes at least one of us..." Kakyoin muttered in thought, "How could we fight against his time stop ability by ourselves?!" His stance was nervous, which was understandable considering everything that both he and the others went through.

"Me and Kakyoin can observe the rooftops of all of the building and attempt to warn you guys ahead of time if we see anything." Avdol suggested while crossing his arms.

"Then me and Hana can stick together as well." Joseph mentioned, "Since it's nightfall already, I can protect her with my Hamon since there's no sunlight for her to use." Hana nodded back in agreement at this plan.

"Then I'll stick by myself." Jotaro adjusted his hat while saying, "Time stop or not, if Dio or Amelia even tries to touch me I'll pummel them to the ground." A slight growl could be heard in his voice, probably from all the anger he felt at the moment.

"Alright, it's a plan! Let's head out!" Kakyoin used Hierophant's arms to swing and scale the buildings like Spiderman. He also helped out Avdol, and safely carried him to the top.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

"With my fire, I can create a bit of light for us to see." Avdol said and made Magician's red produce a tiny fireball to brighten their view.

"Good thinking," Kakyoin put a thumbs up and carefully scanned all the areas of the city.

He saw a few people, stray cats, dogs, it was all just regular nightlife happening. Nobody seemed too out of the ordinary to be noticed from the crowd, so Kakyoin just sighed at this situation.

"We ran into the city hoping we can outrun them, but how do we know if they're even following us? They might have just scared us off so we don't come back to the mansion again." He expressed his concerns to Avdol.

"They killed two of our allies Kakyoin. If they wanted to scare us off then they have already crossed the threshold between merely scaring us and attempting to destroy us." He replied, "They're after us, and we have to be ready."

"Ready for what?"

Kakyoin and Avdol quickly whipped their heads around, who said that? Where did they say it from? Is that who they think it is-

"Kakyoin! Stay on your guard! Avdol took shallow breaths, anxious at whatever that was. He made Magicians Red use even more power to light up the area they were in, but nothing was there.

"Hang on," Kakyoin warned him, "I'm going to launch an attack with a pretty big range, even if there is nobody there, it's better to be safe. Meanwhile protect me while I'm setting the thing up!"

"Are you really sure you want to do that?" The creepy voice spoke again, leading to Avdol shooting a stream of fire at the source of the noise.

"Reveal yourself! You outlaw!" Avdol yelled in an assertive tone, while Kakyoin was in the middle of setting up his attack, and trying to catch glimpse of the other's in the city so he can warn them.

The voice finally revealed itself to be the one and only Amelia, who revealed herself from the shadows in her true form. Her hair was flowing against the breeze of the Egyptian wind, as her crimson red lipstick barely hid any evidence of the fangs that she bore.

From failing to eliminate Hana, to only being treated as a mere pawn by the person she loved the most, she was done playing games.

"I may be...evil as you all say but there is one thing." She began to speak as she stepped onto an odd looking box, "I am honest. And I'm going to be honest and say that if I were to fight you both in a physical fight, then I would undoubtedly lose. But mind games...are games I like to play."