★Fun Times★

"Soo, what's your name?" Polnareff leaned over his bus seat and swooned over the girl who saved Hol Horse and followed us earlier.

The girl stayed silent for a bit as if she was disgusted by Polnareff's presence, and replied "Nena." After a short while.

I ignored their conversation and turned to look at the beautiful scenery outside my window, the Ganges river huh? Pretty amazing if you ask me...

As I was staring, I almost failed to notice Jotaro staring outside to enjoy the scenery as well as paying close attention to any ripples that might occur in the water. Ohhh I remember the whole thing with him liking marine biology right? He must know then, that there's quite a handful of dolphins that swim around there.

I turned to look at him, and it was like I saw him in a new light. His slightly happy expression, that curiosity that keeps driving him forward, no doubt any girl would fall in love with him...wait what the hell am I even saying?! I know the old man wants us to be together...but Jotaro doesn't even like me!

I observed him a little more and slightly chuckled at the A/C making the one curl that wouldn't stay in place, bounce like a little rabbit. Now that I think about it, I wonder if the rest of his hair is as soft and curly as that one curl.

Jotaro, who noticed that Y/N was staring at him gave her a look of 'what?' Y/N didn't reply at first and then gave him a dead-serious look before she took in a breath and asked,

"Can I touch it?"

"PFFT." Kakyoin spit out some water from his mouth that he was drinking, overhearing the conversation unfold. Even Polnareff who was conversing with Nena gave a slight giggle and Joseph readied his camera.

Jotaro hid a tiny blush as he grumbled back, "Touch what? Be specific idiot."

"Your hair, I wanna see if it's as soft as it looks." I giggled back and reached towards it. Jotaro, though slightly caught off guard, took his hat off and let Y/N touch his hair.

I ruffled his hair a little, with some of the curls twirling against my fingers. It felt like a soft cloud...I need to ask for his hair care routine later on.

"You done?" He raised a brow and I happily nodded in return sitting back in my seat. Polnareff turned around to face me and fumed, "Hey! What about my hair!?" And I immediately turned him down.

"Your hair is full of gel, nothing interesting about that." I crossed my arms, and Polnareff cried as If I said something mean.

"What about me?" Kakyoin chuckled and moved his head forward a little to show off his wavy hair, with a really big curl as well. I only laughed and ruffled his hair as well and mentioned, "I can't believe your hair is this naturally red!"

Joseph kept on scratching his arm as he stood up to talk to the bus driver for a few seconds. He then yelled back to us that we still have an hour left till we get to Varanasi.

"An hour huh?" Kakyoin yawned and gave a little stretch before sitting back down in a comfortable position. "A little nap wouldn't hurt, I'm still tired out from fighting Centerfold." Were the last things he said before leaning his head on the cushion of the seat and falling asleep.

I gave a big yawn as well and muttered, "I could finish up my book, but who knows how much sleep we will catch later on, so I better take a nap now as well..."

As Y/N quietly lulled herself to sleep, Jotaro kept a watchful eye on her to make sure the same incident wouldn't happen again.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚: