★Traitor Among Us★

I woke up almost like a baby with the sunny rays hitting my face. Thankfully I didn't have another nightmare or whatever the hell I experienced yesterday. I sat up halfway and stretched out my arms, then saw Anne still asleep on the other bed.

It was still a bit early so I tried not to wake her up and do something quiet for a bit like...writing in my diary! I grabbed the bag that I put on the counter next to a TV and rummaged through the thing managing to find it after struggling to see through all of the junk in my bag.

I wanted to put it in all of my thoughts on what my dream was about, and what my next course of action should be.

Had a nightmare last night. Everything felt so real, I could only tell it apart from reality when I actually woke up, almost tipping over the edge of a balcony no doubt. I'm almost certain that it was a stand attack, but my only question is who did it? Could this be one of Dio's or Amelia's abilities? The stand's abilities seem to cause a person horrible nightmares and cause whatever happens in the dream, to be reflected in the real world.

-Y/N L/N

Feeling a bit satisfied in expressing my thoughts, I turned my head around to see a phone sitting on a counter. I should probably call my parents since I have a little more time to spare, and because it's almost been a week.

I dialed the number of our house phone and waited for a few seconds for them to pick up. I hope I didn't call too early though, since our time zones are understandably pretty different.

"Hello? L/N residence." A familiar female voice spoke, it was mom!

"Hey mom it's me, Y/N, I'm in a hotel right now and had a chance to call you," I exclaimed happily at being able to hear her voice again after some time.

She gasped in response and I could almost feel the happiness radiating off of her from the other line saying, "I missed you very much, your dad just left for work so that's why he's not here."

"Alright, I'll try to call even earlier next time so I can talk to dad as well." I chuckled, "We just finished with one project about Egyptian flies so I'm taking a break, for now, anything new at home?"

"Well, there was someone who wanted to talk with you and..."

"Talk? Who?" I questioned as I genuinely had no idea who. Maybe it's one of my friends?

"It was your biological mom, we tried calling her yesterday because we were expecting a call anytime soon from you, but she never responded back." My mom explained.

"Maybe she was busy...?" I scratched my head in thought. "Is it that strange that she didn't reply?"

I could almost feel my mom nodding her head as she replied, "Y/N, we tried calling her workplace but they said she never showed up. But she's probably just sick so don't worry, all she wanted was to talk to you about something."

"I see," I answered and then turned around to look at Anne who was beginning to stir and wake up, groggily rubbing her eyes open.

"Bye mom, I need to go for now. Love you and tell dad I said I love him as well!" I mentioned and quickly ended the phone call with a *click,* putting it back on the counter where I found it.

"Did someone call?" Anne yawned and gave a big stretch while also taking a quick look at the time.

"Yea, sorry If I woke you up, just had to call my parents," I replied back and was about to take a step forward until the phone rang. Again.