★Showdown Baby★

I talked to mom and dad...Noriaki seems to be getting better based on what we heard from the hospital. Luckily, we found Avdol and the old man, except they were both lying in the middle of the street all battered up. They were battling another stand user, which brings on the question...

-Y/N L/N

"What are you writing?" Polnareff asked me with his mouth full of food. Thankfully, we stopped by a small cafe for a bite to eat after we got thrown WAY of course of the whole breakfast thing at 8:00 am.

"It's called a diary for a reason," I rolled my eyes and put my diary back in my purse "I'm not sharing."

"But still," Avdol eyed my expression, sitting right across the table from me, "You appear to have something on your mind, may I ask what it is?"

"Well this was already established, but there's a pattern." I replied and furrowed my brows in concentration, "Tell me, the stand user you fought, what was their stand's name?"

Joseph perked his head up and answered the question like a kindergartner who knew what 1+1 was, "It was called Bastet!"

My brows furrowed even further, "That's the thing, all the stand users we battled so far in Egypt have been based on Egyptian Gods!"

Jojo looked at me like I was stupid, "Yea? I thought it was obvious, what's your point?"

"My point is that we ran out of stand users to fight that were based on tarot cards, so Dio and Amelia switched to sending those based on Egyptian gods instead. But that's the thing...the one tarot card stand that we haven't fought yet was...The World."

Avdol's eyes widened in shock, "We did indeed establish this probability before...And with each stand attack we encounter it seems more likely each time."

"Very fitting for Dio, wouldn't you agree? We already know that Amelia's stand is called Pipe dreams, so the only one that The World could belong to would be Dio." I concluded.

"It's a stretch..." Joseph looked at me nervously, "But what if some of his other henchmen have that stand? It's impossible to tell concretely."

"But it makes sense..." Jojo came to my defense, "If one of his other henchmen had the stand, they would have attacked us a long time ago. Amelia utilized her stand to create nightmares, only because she could operate it from a long distance. Dio could not, which is why he didn't attack us yet since he is centrally located in Egypt."

"Stop it! You're making my brain hurt!" Polnareff groaned and I only jabbed him in the shoulder for the remark saying, "Polnareff! This is important!"

"You know for once, I actually agree with Polnareff." Joseph added, "We came here to relax for 5 minutes and have a bite to eat. And plus, it's not safe discussing this kind of thing when Dio's and Amelia's lackeys might be around."

"Alright," I sighed in return, "Since we're only a few towns over from Cairo, let's head back to the hotel, rest up a bit, wait for Noriaki to get well again, and then continue on our journey."

"Sounds good to me!" Polnareff grinned

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚: