★Friendship and Dreams★

"What is she talking about?! Eliminate?" Noriaki muttered in thought and Jotaro shook his head at the comment adding, "It's not her that's talking, she's being controlled."

Y/N soon began to inch her way closer to Noriaki, who she deemed an easy target. Hierophant Green appeared near him in self-defense. He was thinking that if he could get Hierophant to enter Y/N's body, he could control her movements and stop her from attacking everyone.

Y/N ran at Noriaki and he quickly used Hierophant to wrap around her arms and legs to stop her from moving, at least for just a second. But then a second later, Noriaki dropped to his knees, his hands and legs covered in blood.

"Kakyoin!" Joseph shouted with concern and then looked at what the hell just happened, a mini explosion occurred leading to Heirophant's tentacles becoming damaged in the process, reflecting the injuries back on Noriaki.

"I'm fine." He winced, "Focus on her attacks." He added

Y/N quickly slipped through Heirophant's grasp as Noriaki slightly groaned in pain. 

"I added tiny bombs in the pockets of my clothes before you all even realized it." She explained and then quickly summoned a shield to block an attack from Polnareff, who sneaked behind her and tried to strike from there.

"Y/N! I don't know what's happening but wake up! Please!" Polnareff pleaded as he jumped back from that deflected attack. Y/N didn't respond, quickly noticing that Joseph planned to grab her with Hermit Purple, she made a quick pivot to the right which caused Hermit Purple to latch onto Polnareff at the last second because he was so close to Y/N.

"These attacks are hurting you as well." Jotaro warned, "That bomb trick you pulled gave you nasty injuries as well, even worse than Kakyoin's."

Y/N gazed at her bleeding leg and arms but payed no attention to them, she couldn't even feel the pain. So preoccupied with anticipating attacks, she didn't even care about her injuries.

Half&Half pummeled Star Platinum with punches, but it blocked and deflected each one. Although Half&Half was strong, Star Platinum was better in close-range combat. Star Platinum didn't throw punches, but threw just one with the right momentum, to push Half&Half away from itself and Jotaro.

"You meddling fools!" She screamed, "I'll make sure none of you even step on foot into Egypt! I'll end your journey here and now!"

"Damn it," We could anticipate what she's writing using her stand but she's writing the thing in Latin! I don't understand a single word!" Joseph complained.

"Eh..." Polnareff sheepishly scratched his head. "That's partially my fault for teaching her that she can do that."

A sudden explosion then occurred and rocked the ground beneath them. While they were talking, Half&Half had placed multiple bombs in the vicinity creating a massive explosion. And although Star Platinum was fast, even it wasn't fast enough to throw the bombs somewhere else so they wouldn't injure everyone else too much.

But strangely, the explosion didn't even injure everyone else only sent them flying back into a brick wall, to the confusion of everyone else.

"Why would you do that?!" Noriaki yelled, "You took the full blow yourself just to knock us back?!"

Y/N clutched her hand slightly which was now very badly damaged. She got back up to her feet hissing from the now very prevalent pain, but once again, she chose to ignore it.

"You're just in the position where I need you all." She gave a slight glare from her original expressionless face and then wrote something using her stand. Lots of knives appeared and they were hurled swiftly at the group but Silver Chariot managed to deflect them.