★Beast Aboard the Ship★

Y/N POV:

As I turned away my attention to something else, I almost didn't notice some other lifeboats that held all of the sailors that were previously with us on the ship. Well, minus the actual captain.

Polnareff could be heard groaning in the distance as he complained about the usual, "When are we finally going to be rescued already?!"

Joseph sighed and facepalmed. "We sent out a distress call, we should be rescued anytime soon."

"Hey, mister." Anne tugged on Joseph's shirt to try and get his attention saying, "I'm really thirsty, do you have any water?"

I took notice of the conversation and rummaged through my slightly damp bag and pulled out a small bottled water. I always bring water in case I ever need it and can't buy it at like a store or something, and I have enough to share.

I tossed the bottle to Anne and she seemed extremely grateful and didn't waste a second opening it. But as soon as she took a big gulp, she spit it out immediately as her eyes became wide and she struggled to point out something creating a big shadow in the distance.

"Hey, that might be the only freshwater we have! Please don't waste it!" Joseph tried to lecture the girl but she only stuttered in response.

"E-ev-ev-ev-everyone, look there!!" She pointed out the cause of her distress, as a ginormous ship appeared into view.

The ship might be our savior! But the chance of it saving us is pretty low. I mean we are just small lifeboats and the ship is 10 times bigger, it would take some kind of miracle for it to notice us!

"A freighter?!" Kakyoin turned around to look at what Anne was pointing at and gasped in surprise.

Jotaro seemed unnerved, and Avdol tried to quell his fears and asked, "Are you afraid that this might be another stand attack?"

He hesitated in responding for a second, as our lifeboats began to near their way towards the entrance aboard the ship, the steps mysteriously lowering as if inviting us to take a step onto the ship.

"It's just...strange is all." He grumbled back and grabbed the back of his neck adding, "Seems like there's not a single person aboard and yet they lowered the stairs for us like we're honored guests."

Yea that is strange...Maybe the controls are under the exterior of the ship and the captain is controlling it from there? Seems far-fetched but either way, we still have to stay on high alert.

An intense fog surrounded the whole area, as the lifeboat I was in, hit the edge of the stairs. I stood up halfway but then swiftly turned around to look at Joseph and asked, "Should we get on? We might be attacked by a stand user again."

He crossed his arms and grumbled, "I suppose we should, even if there are stand users we can take them on. Better than floating endlessly in circles."

I nodded in response, satisfied with that statement. Grabbing the railing of the stairs, I was the first one to get on and check the surroundings.

"Seems normal so far..." I mumbled to myself as I helped Anne climb aboard and everybody else followed right behind me.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚: