★A Strange Ally★

So we finally reached Egypt...it's crazy. We already spent what felt like a couple of months but it was actually a couple of weeks of adventure. I haven't talked to my mom and dad recently...nor have I messaged any of my friends, gotta make a mental note to myself to let them know I'm okay.

Giving a large sigh, I rested my head on the car's side door as I looked on to see Joseph behind the wheel. Trying to readjust my position in my seat to be a little more comfortable, I slightly winced at the uncomfortable feeling of the leather seat sticking to my skin like glue.

I glanced at Jojo who was behind me in a third seat and then quickly looked away before he could see a rising tomato-red blush on my face. We need to talk about what happened back there, or else things will continue to be uncomfortable.

Suddenly, I felt the car begin to slow down, and then come to a halt. Noriaki and I perked our heads up in unison, questioning what the old man was up to.

"Avdol, it's time to meet our new guest." Joseph chuckled slightly as he elbowed Avdol sitting next to him lightly, to catch his attention. Avdol only gave a nervous sigh in return saying, "Mr. Joestar, are you sure? He's not necessarily...the cooperative type."

"Cooperative? Who the hell are you talking about?" Polnareff muttered, almost as if he managed to read all of our thoughts.

"You'll see," Joseph replied and slammed the car door shut after he got out, I did the same as I wiped some sweat off of my forehead. It was blazing hot outside, which makes sense of course since we are in the middle of a literal desert.

I soon felt a sudden gust of wind coming up from the sky, which felt nice as it produced a fairly cool breeze. But then I started to question where that gust of wind was really coming from. I cupped a hand over my eyes to get a better view of the sky without the sun blinding me, and began to see a small aircraft appear into view.

"Oh, it's the SPW Foundation," Jojo muttered under his breath as he saw the symbol on the flying helicopter.

The helicopter made a smooth landing, sending dust and sand flying everywhere. And although the initial breeze felt nice, now it was just getting annoying because it was causing my hair to fly everywhere.

"Don't tell me we're flying on a helicopter AGAIN!" Polnareff groaned, emphasizing that last part, as he crossed his arms, "Last time we were on a moving aircraft we were attacked by a stand user!"

"Don't worry," Joseph shrugged off our fears, "The workers aren't stand users, but they are transporting a particular stand user to us..."

"So an ally? Why haven't they shown up until now?" I asked

"Simply to say..." Avdol began to answer, "He is a stand user of The Fool card, and he is quite a handful. He would only have held us back before, but now is when we need him the most."

"The Fool? Sounds like the guy is a fool himself!" Polnareff chuckled slightly but Avdol was not amused saying, "You should be glad he isn't our enemy, he could take you on easily."

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean!?" Polnareff squared up and was about to send Avdol a punch. I slightly groaned in annoyance as I held Polnareff back by his shirt, "Says you, Polnareff. Try acting a little more your age!"

"Hey!" Polnareff protested, "But he-"

Polnareff was then swiftly cut off by the sound of the helicopter door being kicked open. And two people hopped out of the front seat. They wore similar clothes, which were probably their work uniforms, and held a polite smile and they walked over towards us.

"Hello, Mr. Joestar." One of the men tipped his hat and the other gave a slight bow. Joseph did the same as well.

The man that was talking to us before, sent the other man to go fetch some stuff from the back of the aircraft, while he explained everything to us.