GLM 4

Allure sat pretty in Moo's car being a passenger princess, they'd been spending a lot of time together since their smoke session.

You know? Like When you link with somebody one time and end up being with them everyday after that.

"Hood niggas don't eat till late?" Allure questioned as she turned down his music.

"My bad Lu, what you wanna eat?" Moo chuckled.

"It don't matter, ion wanna ruin yo groove or nothing." She replied as she unlocked her phone.

"When I be by myself I just be hittin it." He spoke, Allure could tell. He was so skinny, she knew exactly where his food went when he did eat.

"I'm finna run in here right fast, you wanna come with me?" Moo asked as he pulled into the driveway of a house.

The way the windows were boarded up and the lawn was unkept, she knew it was a bando. Allure looked at the house feeling old childhood memories resurface.

"You coo?" Moo furrowed his eyebrows together.

Allure rapidly blinked her eyes as she snapped outta her thoughts, she didn't wanna go inside but she didn't wanna stay in the car either.

"I'll come." Allure said as she removed her seatbelt.

Moo held a tight grip on her hand as they walked in, Allure took a slight glance at everybody inside. She went to school with most of them and the others she knew from around the way. Dallas was very small yet very big.

"Wassup nigga." One of the boys greeted, Moo used his free hand to dap him up.

"Sit right there, imma be back in like 15." Mo assured.

Allure made up her face, "Where you goin?"

"To the back, ion want you around all that." He said, Allure nodded her head.

A couple of other girls sat on the couch as well, accompanied by the boy who dapped Moo up.

"I feel like I remember you." The boy said as he looked at Allure, he shook a handful of skittles in his hand before throwing them in his mouth.

"I remember you." Allure spoke, "You brought that gun to school my sophomore year." She added.

Dee laughed, "Hell yeah, they tried to take a nigga to jail bout that shit."

Allure slightly furrowed her eyebrows together, "What was you gone do with it?"

"Just dry had it, I wasn't gone shoot nobody at that ho...I'm not dumb." Dee explained, Allure nodded her head.

Soon it felt like 15 minutes had turnt into 30, Allure was hungry and annoyed and Moo was no where to be found. She started to go back there, but decided not to.

So much time had passed, the girls whom she were sitting with ended up leaving as well. She grabbed her phone and shot him a message.

???

I'm busy Lu, chill

So why say 15?

Chill, I'm almost done

Allure didn't even reply to the message, she went to her Uber app and booked her a ride. She wasn't about to play with Moo. They'd been there so long it'd started getting dark, and she didn't wanna be no where near a trap while it was dark.

She grabbed her purse and sat it on her shoulders, before heading out the front door.