GLM 17

Moo woke up to the sound of his iPhone ringer going off for what felt like the 100th time in a row, once he realized it wasn't in his dream he slowly opened his eyes and pressed the lime green button before pressing the iPhone to his ear.

"Hello?" He greeted in his extra deep-sleepy voice.

"Nigga you in Mexico?" Aria yelled, "Without me!" She added.

Moo lightly chuckled as he sat up, he ran his hand over his face a few times. "It's business."

"So, I coulda been on the beach lookin cute while you did yo dope deals and shit." Aria replied.

Moo kissed his teeth, "What I tell you bout talking like that when I'm on this phone?" He knew exactly how that phone tapping shit went, which was the main reason for his burner. He kept his work life away from his phone as much as possible.

"My bad." Aria apologized, "You still shoulda took me though."

"It was real impromptu, I'll bring you back a shirt or something...I know you like to cut up t shirts and shit." Moo spoke.

Aria lightly chuckled, "Naw, bring me some jewelry or something."

"Ight Ri, I'll see what I can do." Moo replied as he pushed his feet into his slides and walked out onto the patio, he woke up wanting to see that view.

"You'll see what you can do?" Aria questioned, Moo just knew that her face was made up on the other side of the phone—she was too damn spoiled.

"I got you." Moo chuckled, he grabbed a pre roll and began to spark it.

"I know, I love you Moo. Be safe." Aria spoke.

"I love you too." Moo replied before

Allure knocked on Mel's door before grabbing her phone to text her letting her know she was outside, shortly the door flew open revealing Mel

She wore a pink Waydamin set, showcasing her now perfectly round belly. On her feet were a pair of fluffy slides from Spiked Browniez. Her hair was thrown into a messy ponytail.

"Hey." Allure greeted as she stepped inside, she stood at the door removing her Nike dunks.

"Mhm." Mel replied, causing Allure to furrow her thick eyebrows together. She brushed it off, thinking maybe it was just her cousin's pregnancy hormones.

"Where we starting?" Allure questioned, she was helping Mel pack up her things for when the moving company came to transfer her things to Key's house.

"Anywhere." Mel coldly shrugged as she walked off into her room, shortly she came back with a few boxes. Allure prepped two boxes and began to pack up Mel's kitchen supplies.

"Not that." Mel kissed her teeth, "I'm still gone be here for a week, how am I posed to eat?" She rolled her eyes.

Allure twisted up her face as she looked at her cousin, who was also twisting up her face. Allure threw the box down before heading to the front door to put her shoes on, she wasn't gonna deal with her cousin acting funny.