GLM 11

"You wanna try the new crumbl cookie flavors?" Mel enthusiastically asked, causing Allure to chuckle. She couldn't tell if Mel was just being greedy or if it was the baby. But these days Mel was chowing down.

"Girl I don't need to be eating no damn cookies." Allure said as she looked down at her pudgy tummy.

"Girl." Mel kissed her teeth, "You still fine."

"Everything is good in moderation." Mel added.

"I'm only going for the baby and not you." Allure playfully stuck her tongue out, she got up from her couch and went into her room.

She changed into a Sevyntheebrand hoodie, and decided to keep on her same Aritzia leggings. She took off her lace band and slipped on her Lanvin's, she decided to rub a little more lipgloss on her lips as well.

"I'll drive." Mel suggested, Allure side eyed it but went along with it. She locked her doors and turned on her alarm before hopping in the passenger seat.

Mel played Key's music all the way there, it wasn't bad it just wasn't as good as Moo's. You could tell Moo had an actually passion for music, where as it seemed like it was a hobby for Key.

The two walked side by side into the cookie shop, Allure looked over at her cousin and realized that Mel's bump was definitely becoming noticeable now—it was cute.

Allure walked inside and always looked around, she spotted Moo and Key at the self serve kiosk and sighed. She looked over at Mel, who had a smirk on her face.

"I only did as asked." Mel whispered.

"Who asked?" Allure whispered backs

"Key." She replied before walking over to them, Allure followed her cousin but not to join them. She stood in the second line for self serve and waited for the lady in front of her to finish.

Once the lady stepped away, Allure stepped up. Mel was busy with Key, so Allure picked all the flavors she wanted.

"For some damn cookies?" Allure thought out loud once she saw the price.

"Wassup Lu." Moo greeted, Allure looked over at him and sorta froze up. He wore an essentialsmatching set with a pair of Nike dunks on his feet. His hair was pulled into a ponytail, Allure guessed that was because he needed a retwist.

"Hey." Allure replied as she dug into her purse, she grabbed a card and continue to pay. Allure could feel Moo staring a hole into her face, but she continued like she didn't see him.

She grabbed her receipt and stepped away, letting the next person have their turn. Allure prayed Mel didn't leave with Key again, she'd be stuck foreal this time.

Allure let out a sigh of relief once Moo put his attention on his phone, she stood on the wall just looking around—trying to avoid eye contact.

Shortly Mel walked up to her and said, "What flavors did you pick?"

"The flavors of the week and two extra chocolate chip." Allure replied.

"Oh okay." Mel nodded her head, "You not gone talk to Moo?" She questioned.

"We spoke." Allure responded.

"Not about nothing serious." Mel argued.

"I'm not ready for that, now can you go get the cookies please?" Allure said, she didn't understand why her cousin was forcing it so bad. Her and Moo weren't even forcing it like that, she figured if the conversation needed to happen. It would.

Allure rubbed her eyes as she looked over at the time, 4:25am—Damn, she said to herself. After multiple attempts of trying to fall asleep, she decided to stay up.