GLM 22

Like, comment, share💗

Moo leaned over holding his head in his hands, he didn't want to open his eyes—he felt like maybe if he kept his eyes closed this would go away. The pain in his stomach made him feel weak, he thought he was gonna throw up at any minute.

He finally looked up to see Mel rubbing her perfectly round belly, her face was distraught as she cried. Her tears ruined her lashes—making them look stringy and wet.

This was the side of shit you prayed you didn't see, no matter how many of theirs you took—you never prepared for them to take one of yours.

Key was the brother Moo always wanted, for the 6 years they knew each other they became family. He never had to question his loyalty or intentions. This shit was hurting Moo, especially knowing he left two kids behind.

"You get two of theirs and don't expect them to gun for y'all?" Prosper spoke, making all eyes turn toward him. "Nigga shoulda never been lacking." He added, he stood up and zipped up his Moncler coat before walking out the automatic doors.

Moo always knew Prosper to be cold blooded, but now wasn't the time. He always preached about them being family—and wasn't showing it when it was most needed.

"What about our baby?" Mel cried, her cry was so loud and hard she started coughing. You could tell she was genuinely hurt, scared, and confused.

"We got you and that baby Mel, forever. Call us and we'll be there." Red spoke up.

"What Red said." Moo chimed in, "Y'all straight forever." He added, and he meant every word. He knew how it felt growing up without a father, and didn't wish that on any child. He also knew how his mother felt being a single mother, anyway he could remove weight from Mel's shoulders—he planned on doing it.

"Prosper wrong as fuck man, we just lost one of our troops and he ain't give a fuck." Ant chimed in, the boys knew what life they signed up for. But you never planned on stuff like this happening, you just assumed everybody around you knew how to move.

"His old ass got issues or something." Moo said as he ran his hand down his face, Prosper was very closed off. They didn't know much about him expect he was married, his wife barely came around as well. The boys had an inside joke that he locked her inside the basement during the day.

The boys had been there for a while 2 hours after Key had been pronounced dead, just processing and consoling each other and Mel.

Moo looked up to see Allure holding her cousin in her arms, she had the blanket from earlier wrapped around them. Even though it was the middle of winter, it was still freezing in the emergency room.

Moo knew the only reaction was to get get back, in some type of way make them feel just like this. But Moo didn't even want it, he was ready to get out this shit.