GLM 27

Moo looked at himself in the mirror before letting out a deep sigh, a trip that was supposed to be bullshit free called for bullshit. He wasn't feeling like himself, so he just threw something on. A white wife beater and a pair of palm angels shorts were today's ensemble.

"Where you going?" Allure questioned, the white hotel comforter covered her naked top half, her Tiffany's necklace hung over the sheet—she look good as fuck, on the wake up.

"Finna go see what this nigga Felix talkin bout." Moo replied, Allure slid her silk robe over her body before sliding out the bed. She grabbed the plastic container filled with solid Shea butter and rubbed it in her hands before rubbing it on Moo's chocolate face.

Moo chuckled, "You gone have me greasy as hell, just like Nana ass used to." Allure looked up at him before chuckling, she pecked his lips before grabbing her suitcase.

"What you finna do?" Moo asked as he rubbed lotion on his arms.

"Me and the girls finna go see what the breakfast talkin bout." Allure replied.

"Alright Tink, I'll be back." Moo said as he kissed Allure's forehead, he slid his phone into his pocket and grabbed his room key before heading out.

He was meeting Felix at a different beach this time, one that was about 8 minutes away. Felix was alright, but Moo barely even wanted to deal with Cocaine no more—he wanted out completely, he was a hustler and knew he'd find something else to support him.

Moments later Moo's Uber black pulled up at the beach, he paid the $4 admission fee and made his way to his destination. He quickly spotted Felix and his entourage, sitting at a wooden set up.

"Wassup." Moo greeted as he sat down, Felix put his drink down before extending his hand to Moo.

"Moo!" He exclaimed, "How's Mexico treating you?" He added.

Moo shrugged, "It's coo, you know? Always a nice lil breather away from Dallas."

Felix nodded his head, "I'm impressed with how fast you moved that product, you ready for more?"

Moo sighed as he sat up in the chair, "No offense to you or nothing, but I really don't wanna do this shit at all no more."

Felix furrowed his eyebrows together, "What do you mean?"

"I'm over it, my best friend died behind it, niggas attacking my grandma and shit—it's draining." Moo explained.

"So, you want a 9-5?" Felix chuckled, Moo shrugged. "If it means I ain't gotta be in this bullshit."

Felix downed the rest of his drink before putting his cup on the table, "Musik...what do you wanna do?"

"I really wanna put all my focus on my music, I'm getting a good enough buzz right now so I'm hoping it blow up." Moo explained.

"So what's stopping you?" Felix questioned.

"Fuckin prosper." Moo answered, "Nigga acting like he own me or some shit."

"I'll straighten something out with prosper...don't worry." Felix responded.

"How?" Moo furrowed his eyebrows together, so far Felix had been a man of his word—but Moo still wasn't holding his breath waiting for him to do anything.

"Don't worry about that." Felix chuckled, "just make sure you put me in a song, okay?" Moo's scowl finally turned into a smile as he laughed, "And maybe put me on a song or something." He added with his thick Hispanic drawl.

"I'll see what I can do." Moo chuckled.

"I want you and your friends to stop by my place—for a little dinner party, your freedom party." He announced.