GLM 26

Allure walked into the room and immediately went to the balcony, they had a perfect view of the beach and resort—it was beautiful. It was even more beautiful that she was experiencing it with Moo.

"Shit pretty huh?" Moo questioned as he wrapped his arms around her from behind.

"As fuck." Allure replied, she didn't travel much either when she was younger. She could only remember going to Tennessee with her aunt a couple times.

After admiring the view, Allure and Moo went to freshen up. Ant set up a dinner for their first night, and informed them that the reservation began 20 minutes after their flight. Allure decided on keeping on her airport fit, 20 minutes wasn't enough time for a full outfit change for her.

"Come take a picture with me." Allure demanded as she looked at herself in the large mirror, Moo slipped on his new Burberry t Shirt before joining Allure. He grabbed her iPhone and posed alongside her.

Moo wrapped his arms across Allure's body, as he snapped the picture's. It was hard to find the right angles since she was way shorter than him.

"Cmon Tink, we gotta head out." Moo announced, he slipped his feet into the slides that matched his shirt.

"Is the dinner is a restaurant or on the beach?" Allure questioned as she rubbed lipgloss on her lips.

"Your guess is as good as mine." Moo responded, Allure threw her crossbody purse over her and followed behind Moo out the room.

They shortly figured that the dinner was set at the beach, a beautiful view was in front of them. The sun was setting which made the beach a beautiful peachy color.

"Let me find out you know how to set some shit up." Moo chuckled as he dapped Ant up, Allure watched as Ant motioned for Moo to come closer to him. He whispered something in Moo's causing Moo's eyes to light up. "That's wassup nigga." Moo replied, as he endearingly nudged Ant's shoulder.

Allure quickly scanned the menu to figure out what she was getting, she decided to play it safe for the first night and get the enchiladas.

It was good to see the boys feeling better, they had smiles on their faces and for once it seemed like they felt free. There was no talk of anything negative, only jokes and casual talk. The waiter came by and took everyone's order, Ant requested for everybody get a glass of champagne with their appetizer as they waited.

The live band played an acoustic version of "Can't take my eyes off of you." By Lauryn Hill, a faint smile appeared on Allure's face as she remembered her mother singing this to her and Char when they were little.

She snapped outta her thoughts from the sound of someone tapping a utensil to a glass, she looked up to see Ant standing up and lightly tapping his fork against the skinny wine glass.

"I was gonna wait until after the dinner, but a nigga can't hold it in much longer." Ant announced with a slight nervous laugh, causing everyone to chuckle.

A few beads of sweat dropped from his smooth caramel skin, "I'm happy to be out here with y'all, but with everything that done went down in past couple of weeks got me thinkin."

"Life just so precious and I wanna share it with my beautiful lady Maiya." He announced as he pulled the small box from his pocket, "I guess what I'm really trynna say is, will you marry me?" Ant asked as he got down on bended knee.

Maiya fanned herself as she began to cry, she nodded her head yes whilst Ant slipped the gorgeous Diamond ring onto her ring finger. Ant popped back up and filled his now fiancé into a hug, everyone at the table clapped and sent congratulations.