GLM 16

Allure eyed herself in the mirror as she sprayed perfume on her hot spots, the scent of the night was Good Girl. Which was very fitting for her outfit. Red invited her to his birthday Dinner since Moo couldn't come, Mel was gonna be there too so she figured why not.

Allure wore a tied up off white graphic tee with a pair of split hem cargo camo pants, she went with a pair of heels from Ego just to dress the look up a bit.

Allure grabbed her new bag and began throwing essentials in. Lipgloss, wallet, comb, mirror, roll on perfume, and deodorant stick. Her phone flashed, causing her to grab for it.

Moo ;)
Just landed probably finna put sum on my stomach and lay down.

Send me pictures you take tonight.

                      Okay lol, I love you Musik. Be safe and I'll call you when I get home.

She threw her bag on her shoulder before snapping a few mirror pictures, she was running late so she decided to look at the pictures while she was at the dinner.

Red was having his birthday dinner at Ocean Prime, arguably one of the best steakhouses in Dallas. Allure pulled up shortly, since she didn't stay too far.

She grabbed her purse from her passenger side and headed in, Red had a closed off room so she wasn't too lost on where to go.

"Hey everybody." Allure sent off a friendly wave, they greeted her back as she took her seat next to Mel.

"You look pretty." Mel smiled at her cousin.

"You do too." Allure replied, her cousin was dressed in an all black Satin dress. On her feet were a pair Botega heels, which matched her bag perfectly.

"Wassup in law." Key got up and greeted Allure with a side hug, "I know you bored without Moo, so imma plan some shit all of us can do." He added, Allure chuckled.

"Preciate it." She replied.

She couldn't help but to look around the huge circled table, everyone dressed up so nice. Looking and smelling good, she loved it. They might've not been getting their money the honest way, but they didn't look any less than a CEO.

Allure looked down at the menu, she oddly felt relieved knowing that everything was already picked out for them. The starter was Cesar salad and jumbo lump crab cakes.

"Allure, can you take my pictures over there?" A female voiced asked, Allure looked over to see Maiya. She'd always been acquainted with her, she was super close to Maiya's older sister when she was younger.

"Long as you take mine too." Allure smiled, once the two finished their starters they headed to a somewhat empty part of the restaurant and began to snap pictures of each other.

Maiya wore an all black cat suit with a pair of black Givenchy shark boots, the cat suit really showed off her small petite shape. Her hair was fixed nicely into a neck length bob.

"How yo sister doing?" Allure randomly questioned, Maiya posed one more time before answering.

"I don't know." Maiya shrugged, "I ain't seen them in a year." She added, Allure didn't want to be nosey. But she definitely wanted to know why, Allure spent a lot of time around that family and never expected them to distance themselves from Maiya.

"They don't like me with Ant, so they cut ties with me." Maiya explained as they walked back to the room, "So now everybody in this room is my family." She added, Allure nodded her head.

"It seems like a pretty solid friend group though, like everybody look out for out for each other." Allure spoke.

"We do." She nodded her head with a slight smile. The two took their seats after being notified that the entree would soon be out.