GLM 7

Moo looked at his phone, before rolling the window down. He pressed the 4 digit gate code into the keypad, he watched the gate open up and drove his car right on through.

Moo grabbed his phone once again and sent his customer a "Outside" text, his head remained on a swivel as he waited.

A couple moments later he watched as Kandi made her way to his car. She wore a black wife beater with a pair of Nike compression shorts, her knotless braids were pulled up into a huge bun that sat on the crown of her head.

Moo rolled the window down, causing her to kiss her teeth.

"I can't come in?" She playfully rolled her eyes.

"I'm here to serve ma, that's it." Moo chuckled.

"Yeah, but you said catch you." She smirked as she leaned over, revealing her cleavage. The perfect amount of her breast showed to reveal her cherry tattoo on her left breast.

Moo lightly chuckled as he handed her her gram, "Stay up ma."

Kandi kissed her teeth, "You must got a bitch or something, and even if you do. Niggas never turn down Kandi."

Kandi was definitely fine, but Moo hated when girls threw themselves at him. He grew up with an older lady so a lot of his values were different.

"I just came to do my job." Moo replied.

"And I'm trynna give you another one." She smirked, Moo chuckled as he shook his head.

"You gone stop playin with me Moo." She added.

"I ain't playin." Moo threw his hands up in surrender, "I'll see you around though." He added.

"Mhm." She playfully rolled her eyes, "and this shit better get me high too." She added before turning around and walking away, her small butt switched as she headed in the direction of her apartment.

                                           •

Moo kicked his shoes off before grabbing his mail, he sat down on his sofa and began to sort through the envelopes.

Damn—he thought to himself, his granny was right. If it wasn't one thing it was always another. He always paid his bills though, he didn't like the idea of owing anyone anything.

He got to the last envelope and let out a sigh he didn't realize he was holding in, Moo figured his father would've sent him something as well but turns out he didn't.

"Punk ass still running from his problems." Moo shook his head as he let out a slight laugh. He looked over at the adjacent couch where the remote, a throw blanket, and Neiman sat.

He chuckled at the sight of the stuffed bear, him and Allure were really co parenting with the bear. He liked it, it was different.

He pulled his phone from his pocket and snapped a picture and sent it to Allure.

His bad ass talking bout he miss his mama🤣but I do too, fuck that job come chill with us.

                                  •

Allure watched Moo as he got out the car, he slightly pulled up his purple label jeans before closing the door and heading into the gas station.

She decided to kill time by scrolling through TikTok, before she knew it he was back. He handed her a bag before going to pump his gas.

"That's yours." He announced, jumping back in the car.

"I didn't ask for nothing though." Allure replied.