GLM 38

Allure slowly bobbed her head to the Erykah Badu playing from her TV, she took a drag from her blunt before throwing her head back as she let the smoke fill her lungs. Shortly, she exhaled before repeating the process over and over.

Her phone began to ring, in hopes of it being Moo she grabbed the phone and immediately answered without looking at the contact name.

"Hello?" She answered the phone and placed it on speaker, "What you doing?" Mel asked, Allure slightly kissed her teeth. It was good to hear from her cousin, but she wanted to hear from her man.

"Smoking." Allure replied as she reached for the remote, she turned the TV down before placing the remote back on the glass coffee table. "Why I had to find out on Instagram that you and Maiya started a business together." Mel fussed, Allure and Maiya had just dropped their business Instagram and encouraged their friends and followers to follow the page.

"We talk every day and it never came up." Mel added, Allure sighed as she put out her blunt. "Girl I'm not bout to argue with you about that, I'm battling bigger shit right now."

"Bitch that shit is so weird, how you know that I didn't want to start a business with you? If anything we're family!" Mel argued, Allure admitted she could've told her cousin about her upcoming business but she wasn't the one to speak on things until it was set in stone.

But Mel coming at her crazy for it was weird, Allure was pretty sure her cousin was doing stuff she didn't know about and that was fine with her. She didn't take it personal.

Mel was different, it was almost as if she felt like she owned Allure. Like they were lovers or something, and Allure hated it. She had a whole human being to be worried about right now.

"Bitch you need to grow up! You literally have a fuckin child on the way, you childish as fuck." Allure semi yelled, she had way too much on her plate to be babying Mel's over grown ass. "You don't need tabs on everything I do!" She added.

"Bitch you fake as fuck! You been a weird ass fake ass cousin. You just like your mama."Mel argued, Allure looked at her phone with her face twisted up.

"Bitch fuck you! That's why you can't keep friends, and if you wasn't pregnant I'd beat your childish ass. Grow up before you push that Fuckin baby out! Slow bitch" Allure argued before hanging up on Mel, she sat down on the couch before bursting out into tears. Even when she was relaxing, it felt like bullshit just found her.

She tried to be optimistic, but damn. How could she when there wasn't shit to be optimistic about? Everybody was dropping out of her life like flies. She is It wasn't even about the situation that just transpired with Mel, Allure was tired of everything. She felt like she needed a break from her life.

Allure threw her purse over her shoulder and swung her front door open, to her surprise at her feet were a bouquet of flowers

Allure threw her purse over her shoulder and swung her front door open, to her surprise at her feet were a bouquet of flowers. She squatted down and picked them up, using her free hand to grab the note.