GLM 15

Allure grabbed the needed instruments and began putting them in their correct order, for some reason it felt like time was going super slow at work today. She'd only been clocked in for bout 2 hours but it felt like 8.

"Allure." Her supervisor called out, causing her to turn around, "You have a family emergency hun, you're free to clock out for the day. I hope everything is fine." She explained.

Allure's eyebrows furrowed, she didn't have any family that wouldn't directly text her phone if there was an issue. Allure sat there tools down and began to walk to the lockers to get her stuff.

Her heart jumped out of her chest as she began to over think, she quickly grabbed her things and headed to the front. She was in such a rush, she didn't realize that she still had on her scrub cap.

She furrowed eyebrows once she saw Moo standing there with a sad look on his face.

"What's wrong?" Allure questioned.

"Granny ass down fell down again, Cmon man we gotta go." Moo said as he grabbed Allure's arm and lead her out the automatic doors.

"What nigga?" Allure nervously chuckled.

"Ain't none wrong, I just wanted yo ass to come home." Moo announced, Allure kissed her teeth before laughing.

"You're fuckin stupid." She laughed, "That shit had me nervous."

"Where we going?" Allure asked as Moo opened the door to his white charger for her, she gasped once she noticed a bouquet of flowers sitting in the seat.

"Are these for me?" Allure cooed, sporting a smile bigger than the Kool Aid man's.

"They wouldn't be for nobody else." Moo smiled, flashing his pearly white teeth. Allure used her free arm to pull him into a hug, which shortly turned into a kiss.

"Hold on Baby, i told them folks I was your cousin." Moo announced.

"Moo!" Allure laughed as she playfully hit his arm, she hopped in the car before snapping a picture of her flowers. This time Moo went with red roses and white roses, the white roses made out the letter A.

"Where we going?" Allure asked again as she fastened her seatbelt, she snatched off her scrub cap revealing her freshly done hair. Allure was now rocking a buss down middle part, the 26' wig fell straight to her hips due to her small torso.

"Let's go to the aquarium or something." Moo smiled, every time he smiled Allure couldn't help but to do the same.

"Let's go." Allure smiled.

                                    •

"You wanted to talk to me P?" Moo asked as he stepped in the back, Prosper looked up from his phone and nodded his head.

"Imma call you back." He said before hanging up his phone, not waiting on the person on the other end of the phone to reply. He grabbed a velvet case and pulled out a cigar. Prosper lit it before pushing it toward Moo, asking him if he wanted it.

"I'm straight." Moo said as he rubbed his hands on her gallery department jeans, he took a look around the room. As far as Moo remembered, it always looked like this—plain.

"I gotta proposal for you." Prosper said as he lifted the cigar to his dark lips, he took a hit before nodding his head. "Smooth."

"Wassup?" Moo questioned.

"I don't want you selling weed no more, I feel like you can handle something a little...better. See, weed is bum money." Prosper explained, Moo thought whatever Prosper was hinting toward must've been big. He called weed bum money but it was doing Moo just fine.