GLM 29

Moo was up early trying to get stuff together for Allure's birthday, which was tomorrow. In the midst of everything he wanted to make sure she still had a good birthday. Her birthday fell on a weekday—Wednesday, so they couldn't do anything super big but Moo still planned to make it special.

Moo had already discussed cake plans with a local cake maker, after 5 days of creating she told him it was ready for pick up. Moo's plans only included him and Allure, he wasn't sure if she was ready to be around a lot of people at the moment.

Moo's phone began to ring causing his music to stop playing, he shortly took his eyes off the road and put them on the screen—Incoming call from "Aria".

Moo pondered on answering, it'd only been a day since their dispute. But Moo didn't want to do his little sister how their grandmother was doing him.

"Wassup man." Moo answered his phone.

"Nothing." Aria answered the phone, a thick silence fell on the two—neither of them said anything, Moo listened to her breathe and she listened to him drive.

"I didn't want anything." Aria announced, "I just wanted to see if you was still mad...I figured if you didn't answer you'd still be mad." She explained.

Moo licked his lips before sighing, "I'm definitely still mad at yo ass...but I don't wanna do you how Nana ass doing me."

"So why was you trynna steal the shoes anyway foo?" Moo questioned, he shortly regretted asking that. He knew Aria was a booster.

"To sell them, I need to make all my Mexico money back." Aria explained, Moo shook his head as if his little sister could see him.

"I'm disappointed as fuck Ari, I ain't even gone lie." Moo announced, once he heard her sniffling on the other side of the he felt kinda bad. Disappointed was a word they only used when they were super upset with each other. "So you just dry gotta degree?" He questioned.

"I don't want a 9 to 5 Moo." Aria sniffled.

"Well you gotta figure something out, cause yo ass keep going in these stores stealing they shit they gone lock yo black ass up for good." Moo replied, Aria sighed.

"Hurry up and get famous so I can be your manager." Aria fussed, causing Moo to chuckle.

"Ion know bout all that, yo ass got a history of stealing." Moo replied.

Aria kissed her teeth, "Bye, you know I wouldn't steal from you." Which was true, Aria wasn't shiesty like that. Moo didn't know where she got that stealing shit from.

"I know." Moo laughed, "I'm just fuckin with you." He explained.

"What you doing?" Aria asked, "Out putting shit together for Allure birthday tomorrow." Moo answered.

"Aw! She's a Capricorn, I knew I liked her for some reason." Aria replied, Moo slightly chuckled. He didn't think Zodiac signs meant much.

"Yeah, imma get up with you later though." Moo announced, "Stay yo ass outta bullshit Aria." He added.

"Alright, I love you Moo." Aria replied, Moo paused for a second before responding. "I love you too foo."