GLM 49

2 Years Later

"This something I can't let slip through my fingers, Allure Nicole Allen, will you marry me?"

Moo was fresh off the stage, still hearing his fans chant his name from backstage. In 2 years he was finally doing what he had planned—take over. He was all over the charts, hopping on tracks with other well known artist and now that he was off of house arrest he got the full experience.

"He got to watch the whole show." Aria announced as she passed him his 1 and a half year old son, Lennon. He held a great big smile as he reached to be in his father's arms. Moo removed the soundproof headphones from his son's head and passed them to somebody who worked with the sound crew.

"You saw daddy?" Moo cooed as he slightly rubbed Lenn's belly, Moo nodded his head yes without verbally replying. They stopped and took pictures before loading the sprinter.

"You got a video they want you to shoot at icebox tomorrow, but I won't be there." Aria announced, Moo furrowed his eyebrows together before asking "Why not?" Aria was always by his side as his manager, she did a pretty good for not having prior experience.

"Cause I got book signing, I told you this." Aria replied, Moo nodded his head. He remembered his sister mentioning it.  Aria actually went through with dropping her book, after releasing it digitally it did so good that she went through with releasing hard copies.

"Send me an invoice." Moo spoke as dug into his pocket to retrieve his phone, he liked seeing what he was tagged in after he performed.

"For what?" Aria furrowed her eyebrows together, "And he need to sit down on this damn bus." She spoke as she caught the running child and placed him on his lap. Lennon was spoiled, and couldn't stand for not getting his way—so he began to cry.

"I wanna buy one hundred hard copies of the book, whatever you do with em is your choice." Moo explained, Aria's mouth gapped before she began to smile.

"Thank you Moo." She replied, "I been told you I was gone do it, you just gotta keep up yo end of the deal and let Michael B play me in the movie." He spoke, causing them to laugh.

Once Aria got Lennon to sleep she passed him off to Moo, he eyed the sleeping baby in his arms. Peaceful and quiet he was.

Although being a dad wasn't something Moo was looking forward to, now that he was he loved it. He got to right all his parent's wrongs. He had to admit having a mini version of himself was pretty cool. Moo saw a lot of Lennon in himself and he could tell that he looked up to him a lot.

Moo was happy that he ended up having a child once his life got better, his life a few years ago wasn't shit to look up to. But now he could honestly say he was setting a good example for his son.