GLM 10

Moo dropped the perc 10 in his drink before raising the styrofoam cup and taking a swig, he used his free hand to toy with her lighter.

"Aye." He called out, "That's that car second time passing through here." He added.

"Niggas know how that go." Red replied as he clutched on the pistol that sat in his pocket.

Moo watched as the car circled for the third time, but this time slower. The driver rolled down the windows, revealing 4 people in the car.

They extended their arms out the vehicle as they began firing at the trap house, Moo wasted no time firing back in the direction. He kept his clip full for times like this.

Eventually the car pulled off, speeding down the street. Moo looked around making sure nobody with him got hit.

"Y'all good?" Moo questioned.

"Them niggas ain't hit shit." Key replied.

"Don't let them niggas catch y'all at y'all shit again." Prosper announced as he stood in the doorway, Moo knew exactly what this meant.

Allure took a sip from her smoothie king smoothie, taking in the mix of flavors. Strawberry and banana was definitely her favorite, she didn't mind how overpowering banana was in smoothies.

She pushed her cart around home goods, not looking for anything specific but still ready to buy anything that caught her eyes.

Her phone began to ring, snapping her out of her daze. She dug in her super full speedy until she grabbed the iPhone.

"Hey babymama." Allure greeted her cousin with a joke.

"Hey Lu, Key just called me and told me him and the boys got in a shootout over there in singing hills." Mel replied.

"Oh wow." Allure responded, "Is he okay?" She added.

"Yeah. He straight, but you should call Moo and see if he's okay." Mel suggested.

"Is he? Did something happen to him or something?" Allure asked all in one breath.

"Just call him Lu." Mel spoke, Allure bit down on her lip before sighing.

"He ain't tried to reach out to me at all, maybe we just ain't cool no more." Allure spoke, she'd spent plenty time overthinking the situation—and this is the scenario she chose to believe.

"So you'll let that stop you from caring about him?" Mel questioned.

"Girl." Allure laughed, "You acting like me and the nigga was together or something."

"Y'all wasn't, but y'all were cool and y'all like each other—I know I'd feel a way if somebody I was chillin with ain't reach out." Mel spoke.

"Yeah." Allure replied as she moved her cart to the next isle, once Mel put it like that it made Allure think. She made a mental note to reach out to Moo, but now couldn't help but to overthink what she would say.

Allure toyed with her fingers as she stood in front of Moo's door, she'd honestly been standing there for about 5 minutes trying to muster up the courage.

She'd never put her pride to the side like this before, but she cared about Moo. And she wanted them to come to common grounds so this could be behind them.

Allure deeply sighed before knocking on the door, she stepped back and toyed with the gold keychain on her speedy.

A couple moments later Moo swung the door open, his eyes furrowed at the sight of Allure—you could tell he wasn't expecting her.