GLM 18

Allure's eyes shot open once she felt something tickling her feet, she figured it was the air from the AC or something and just closed her eyes. The tickling occurred on the other foot, causing her to pop up.

Her room was pitch black, she couldn't sleep any other way. Not even with the TV on, She reached over and turned on her lamp to see Moo, sporting a silly smile on his face. Allure jumped up and pulled him into a hug. She was more than happy to be in his arms again.

"You scared the shit outta me." Allure chuckled, "Who picked you up?" She questioned.

"Uber." Mo replied as he kicked his shoes off, "You already know what time it is." He added as he jumped on the bed.

Allure pulled off his muscle shirt, and exposing his fully tattooed chest. He positioned himself in between Allure's legs before pressing his lips into hers.

Allure toyed with the drawstring on Moo's sweatpants as they kissed, "Cmon." She whispered, Moo looked at her and chuckled. He turned Allure into an animal, but he didn't mind.

He knocked 3 times before entering himself into Allure, she gasped as she grabbed onto his forearm. Moo gave Allure fast yet steady strokes, causing her to moan out.

She used her free hand to hold his face, tears streamed down her smooth faced as she looked at him. Between the pleasure he was giving her and the love she had for him, it was making her cry.

"Fuckkkkk." Allure sang.

"Daddy know baby." Moo spoke between his teeth, he removed his hands from her breast and wiped her eyes.

"Moo." Allure panted, "Cum in me baby." She moaned out, just like that Moo did as told. He released his love into Allure once again before pressing his lips into hers.

"I love you." Moo breathlessly announced.

"I love you too." Allure replied.

Moo unlocked the keys to his condo before rolling in his suitcases, the scent of fresh linen hit his nose—that was another thing he learned from nana, sprinkling fresh linen carpet powder on his carpet every time he vacuumed

Moo was glad to be back home, vacation was nice but there was nothing like being in your own shit. And being at the resort for so long started making him sick, laying in sheets that he didn't wash himself grossed him out.

Moo kicked his shoes off and grabbed the mail that was piled up on his counter, he made a mental note to thank Aria for stopping by his place and making sure things were good while he was in Mexico.

He stood at the counter thumbing through the envelopes. Water bill, light bill, insurance, junk mail, letter from Ezra Dade.

Moo looked at the letter from his father in complete disgust, a part of him wanted to rip it up but another part of him wanted to see what his father was talking about.