GLM 14

Moo took a hit from his blunt before adding a variety of mixed fresh vegetables he'd cut up, he randomly decided to cook for him and Allure. Cooking was something he'd always been good at since he was young.

After watching Nana and taking home economics, he picked it up rather quickly. Moo moved around the kitchen smoking his blunt and singing oldies.

He learned that from nana, good music was the muse of every good project. Nana would always listen to music while she cooked, which rubbed off on Moo.

He sang along, super off, key to Betty Wright as he maneuvered around the kitchen. Even if he didn't have a lot in his fridge, he always had the ingredients to make spaghetti. So that would be dinner tonight, paired with cheesy bread and Cesar salad.

"Smells good." Allure smiled as she walked out the bedroom and closer to the kitchen, when he decided to cook she was still sleep. So it was good to see that she was finally up from her nap.

"Shit gone taste even better." Moo smiled as he boasted.

"I ain't know you could cook." Allure chuckled, she sat in the middle bar stool and began to lightly swing back and forth.

"Hell yeah, I keep telling folks I'm the jack of all trades." Moo joked, he added a bit of water to his jar of tomato sauce before shaking it up and adding it to his noodles and meat mixture.

"You want me to prep the plates?" Allure questioned.

"You all good, You at Moo'd diner tonight." Moo chuckled, causing Allure to laugh.

Moo grabbed two of his fine china plates, he barely at on them but he didn't want to serve Lu on a plastic plate. He plated their spaghetti on the plate, alongside the cheesy bread. He grabbed two small bowls for the side Cesar salads.

He sat Allure's plates in front of her, before grabbing her a water bottle out the fridge. He stood there rubbing his hands together as he watched Allure twirl the pasta with her fork.

She nodded her head as she chewed her food, Moo laughed as he attempted to dap her up.

"Shit fire ain't it?" Moo questioned, Allure nodded her head—trying not to laugh at how hype Moo was.

"Fire." Allure nodded her head as she stuck up her thumb.

"I'm already knowing." Moo boasted, he grabbed a caprisun before sitting next to Allure.

"Alright chef boy Moo." Allure joked as she dug her fork into her salad, "You cook...you rap, I'm starting to think you can do everything." Moo chuckled.

"I'm starting to think I'm not good at shit but working." Allure announced.

"Cap." Moo said as he shook his head, "You good at dressing and interior design."

"You think I could be a stylist?" Allure lightly chuckled.

"Hell yeah." Moo nodded his head, the two talked so long they ended up watching the sunset. Moo's condo had the perfect view. They watched the cars drive and stop in traffic on one of the busiest highways in Dallas.

"You wanna watch a movie?" Allure suggested as she grabbed their food cleaned plates, she threw away their trash as she waited for enough water to set in the sink.

"You know I don't be watching TV, just straight 85 south." Moo replied as she stretched.

"Moo." Allure playfully kissed her teeth, "You've already watched all that shit."

"You gone watch when I'm on there?" Moo asked as he snuck before Allure, wrapped his arms around her torso and planting a few soft kisses on her neck—he damn near moaned taking in her scent, she always smelt like a vanilla dream.