GLM 34

"You're being detained for involvement in the murder of Kavion Williams." The officer spoke, that sentence played in Moo's head over and over, that was the night he ran down on a nigga at the gas station. Shit was finally catching up to him.

Moo sat in the holding cell with his head in his hands, life as he knew it was flashing before his eyes. He knew this was a possibility, but didn't think it would be happening to him. He honestly wasn't thinking about himself, he was good. He was worried about Aria and Allure honestly.

He was facing a murder charge, something not too many people were able beat. Moo felt like shit was over for him, but he also knew everything happened for a reason. Maybe he needed some time to sit out and get shit structured.

Allure and Aria sat in the waiting area at a law firm waiting to be seen, they'd spent hours and hours searching for the perfect paralegal to represent Moo in his upcoming trial

Allure and Aria sat in the waiting area at a law firm waiting to be seen, they'd spent hours and hours searching for the perfect paralegal to represent Moo in his upcoming trial. It was a pretty penny but they knew Moo needed somebody good.

"Mr. Wagner is ready to see you ladies." The receptionist announced, the two stood up and made their way into the well decorated office. The smell of Amber, oud, and wood hit Allure's nose, she slightly looked around—appreciating the integrity of the room.

Mr. Wagner met them halfway and greeted them with stern hand shakes, he was dressed well in an Armani suit and a pair of suede dress shoes on his feet, Allure looked at his wrist to see a plain Jane AP—he must win a lot of cases, Allure thought to herself. Wagner was a handsome white man, who looked to be in his early 40s. He was well groomed as well.

"I know Murder charges are intimidating, but with a lawyer like myself. There's no need to worry." Wagner spoke.

"What's your success rate?" Aria knitted her freshly threaded eyebrows together, Wagner chuckled. "My whole career is a success rate." Allure nodded her head, happy to hear that.

"So what's gonna happen? How is this whole thing gonna go?" Allure questioned, she was nervous and curious. Especially knowing once they rolled that security footage back, they'd see her being the getaway driver.

"We'll have a couple trials, evidence will be shown, witnesses will play their part, and then the judge and jury will decide." Wagner explained, "W'ell plead not guilty and try to get at the most...2 years." He added.

Allure sighed, she wasn't trynna hear about Moo getting any time. She knew he did it, and with that came consequences but it was only honestly self defense.

"2 years? Maybe you ain't as good as you is." Aria kissed her teeth, Wagner chuckled as he eyed her, "I like you, you're funny." He responded.

Allure sighed as she sat her head in her hand, "It's a murder charge Aria, not petty theft. 2 years is damn near nothing."

"Correct." Wagner agreed, Allure's head was all over the place. She prayed this man wasn't talking sweet nothings just so he could get paid.

Allure was stressed beyond measure, it felt like when one door opened. Two more closed.