Chapter 5

Jhope Point Of View

Being close to Yoongi and Namjoon was great. They have been really busy with work so it felt nice being in their embrace.

They went upstairs to get cleaned up and to get comfy clothes on. On the other hand Jin and I got everything set up. Different foods spread on the table. Blankets and pillows everywhere. Drinks on the table. We were done so Jin and I cuddled up until Namjoon and Yoongi finished. Still no sign of Jimin and Taehyung. I'm getting really worried.

'Do you think the boys will be okay? I'm really worried Jin.' I said snuggling into him.

'Im worried but Namjoon and Yoongi haven't come back yet. They still have time.' Jin replied, kissing my neck. I moaned and leaned my head to the side.

We stopped when we heard footsteps.

'Still no sign of them?' Namjoon asked softly.

Jin and I nod our heads.

'I'll mindlink them, set up the movie. Whatever movie you boys want.' Yoongi said.

Before he could the door flew open

'WE ARE HERE!' Jimin said and both him and Taehyung collapsed onto the floor.

'Oh my god!' Jin said.

Yoongi went to Taehyung and Namjoon went to Jimin.

Jimin Point Of View

Taehyung and I ran all the way home and we were so tired. We both ran into the door and it flew open.

'WE ARE HERE!' I yelled and Taehyung and I collapsed onto the floor. Someone said something but we were so out of it we didn't hear.

I felt arms wrap around me. I smelled his scent and it was Namjoon. I wrapped my legs and arms around his waist and neck and he rubbed my back with his hand calming me. I breathed in his scent and I felt better but didn't let go.

He walked to the couch and sat down so could straddle him. Chest to chest. My face is in Namjoons neck. I feel Namjoon's hand round my waist and the other rubbing my back. I feel namjoon kiss my neck, sucking it lightly. I moaned in his ear, leaning my head back, feeling him grib my waist tighter. It slowly started to get out of hand.

'Wait for your rut baby boy.' Namjoon groans and moans lowly.

'Oh I will daddy.' I said, nibbling his ear and pulling away.

I saw Taehyung cuddled up with Yoongi so I guessed Yoongi did the same for Taehyung.

'What happened ?' Yoongi said.

'We talked to the coach and he let us go. We then bumped into Chan and his pack and we talked and lost track of time. Sorry.' I said.

'Its okay.' They all said. Me and Taehyung both smiled.

We all went to our mates who we needed attention and physical touch.

Yoongi and Taehyung. Jin and Myself. Namjoon and Jhope. As I had that 10 minutes with Namjoon it helped me so I wanted to cuddle Jin but next time I will be cuddling Namjoon.

We are all cuddled together in the pairs we are in. Jhope, Myself and Taehyung are bottoms out of the 6 of us so we are leaning on the tops chests. While watching the movie Taehyung mindlinked me. Even though we are all mates we can block our mind links for different reasons. Everyone was so focused on the movie they didn't notice Taehyung and I were mindlinking.

*Jimin, what will we do?* Taehyung said.

*What do you mean?* I said.

*About what happened at college. About Chan and his brother who's a white wolf puppy that is possibly and probably our omega mate we have waited so long for.* Taehyung said.

*You lied to them* Taehyung added.

*Oh yeah that. We will wake up early tomorrow and see what we can find out. We will try to see if we can meet the puppy or get to know more about him.* I replied.

*Also, technically I didn't lie, I just didn't tell them fully what happened. We saw Stray Kids Pack and talked. They don't need to know what we talked about. For all our mates know we were catching up with them.* I added on. I snuggled closer to Jin and felt his grip tighten round me and felt his lips on my forehead.

I defo think my rut is coming soon. I can feel it. Every touch. Every time I feel my lips on me I want more. Get needier.

*Do we tell them? About it?* He said.

*Not yet. If we tell them they will get their hopes up and if the puppy isn't our mate... I'd hate to think what would happen.* I said.

*Also if we tell them they will go straight to school and demand to have our mate cause we need him. When we see our mates we need them with us near enough right away. We can't demand our mate especially if what Chan said is true that their pack is really protective over him because he's special. We unfortunately need to play the long game.* I added.

*Okay Mochi.* Taehyung replied because he knew my wolf was talking.

When it comes to mates my wolf takes it very seriously. Even if he has to wait.

After the evening was done we went to bed. Feeling very good and safe.