Chapter 46

Jhope Point Of View

Today was a great day. I am sad it's nearly over. After dinner Jimin and I did the dishes as it was our turn. We do the cutlery, plates and cups by hand but we put the pans and pots into the dishwasher. Mainly the things we use for cooking and that go into the dishwasher.

After doing that we made drinks and headed to the living room. I was confused because Kookie and Taehyung werent there.

'Wheres Kookie and Taehyung?' I asked.

'Dont really know. They were behind us and when we sat down they werent there.' Jin said.

After 40 mins the two guys never came back. I was in my wolf form as my wolf wanted a stretch. I rubbed against my mates and I was feeling their hands in my fur which felt very nice then I went off to find them.

I was walking around until I heard snores. I pushed the door open with my nose and walked in. I awed at the sight. Taehyung and Kookie were cuddled up on one of the seats sleeping soundly in the library. I lightly jumped up. I layed down on Taehyung and I put my head on Kookies tummy. I started to hear the heartbeats clearly of the pups also feeling small movements as well. Before I knew it I was sleeping with them.

I woke up hearing voices. When I was fully up I saw the rest of our mates with their arms crossed over their chests smiling.

*Do us a favour and wake up the 2 youngesters please.* Jimin said through mindlink. I began licking Taehyungs hand then face. He whinned but opened his eyes.

'What.' Taehyung said. I replied by licking his face again and Taehyung started giggling.

'What happened?' Namjoon asked.

'I'll tell you guys later when Kookie falls asleep again.' Tae said softly. I went back to work licking Kookie's face. I didnt get a response. I panicked and started nuzzling at him.

'What's wrong, why is Jhope/Bear doing that?' Jin asked. Namjoon came and kissed Kookie for a few minutes and I was lying down with my paws on Kookies legs and my head on my paws.

After a few mins Kookie shot up panting. I immediately got up and went to rub against him.

'Hi bear. Hi Jhope.' Kookie whispered softly and my wolf was happy Kookie knew his name and that it was us.

He likes my wolf as he's quite fluffy so i layed down beside Kookie and he started cuddling me. Rubbing his face in my fur and inhaling my scent.

'What happened baby?' Namjoon asked and Yoongi sat down beside Kookie, rubbing his back.

'I.' Kookie stopped and looked at Taehyung then continued.

'I had one of my nightmares. They stopped when I found out you guys were my mates because I was thinking about you guys all the time. I was enjoying every moment with you guys and was thinking what could happen tomorrow or who would I be spending the morning with or something. As I was thinking about you guys my mind never really went to that place where it used to go to but all of a sudden the nightmare happened.' Kookie said then shivered.

I rolled around so I was facing Kookie in wolf form with my legs over his body and I put my head on his shoulder then went down onto his chest. I felt Kookie's arms round me holding me close and feeling his hands through my fur which my wolf was loving.

'Do you want to tell us what the nightmare was. When we go to the check up tomorrow we could ask the doctor about it.' Jimin said.

'What happened when i was young and my old pack got attacked. I blamed myself for my mum dying as she protected me but now I know that she's alive. I put myself through hell when i didnt need to but i thought i deserved it as my pack didnt have a luna because of me. That nightmare was one of the reasons i took pills to stay awake as everytime i slept i had the nightmare.' Kookie said hugging me. I looked up and gave his face a little lick to reasure him.

'What does the nightmare feel like?' Yoongi asked.

'It feels like I'm living it all over again. Whether im standing and looking at whats happening or me experiencing it again its horrifying. I always feel what i felt then when it happened. It can take awhile to wake me up from it as it feels so real I forget it's a nightmare.' Kookie said i heard him crying.

Yoongi immediately took him into his arms, hugging him. Kookie's legs wrapped tightly around Yoongi's waist and Kookie's arms round his neck. We have heard Jungkook cry before but this time it felt different. We felt how he felt and he was terrified of the nightmare and shocked that it happened again. He was scared of going to sleep again.

'Jin and Jimin go set up the room that all of us can sleep in. We will be sleeping together tonight.' Namjoon said and they left to set up the room after giving Kookie a kiss and hug.

An hour had passed with Kookie clingying to Yoongi. The room was set up and it felt incredibly warm and cosy just what Jungkook needs. I stayed in wolf form but Jimim and Taehyung joined me as they have quite fluffy wolves which Kookie likes.

We all got comfortable on the massive bed and eventually everyone fell asleep. I went to sleep last just to make sure Kookie did go to sleep. He was in the middle of Namjoon and Yoongi. Namjoon and Yoongi had one of their arms around Kookie. Protecting, reassuring and comforting him. I then fell asleep but was on alert incase.

Throughout the night I woke up as I could feel Kookies emotions and I'm pretty sure the nightmare was happening again. Kookie calmed down as one of us was comforting him which helps. The last time i woke up it was 9am the next day.

I stayed in bed and then the others began to wake up. Kookie was clinging to Namjoon. It was cute. Kookie was cuddling Namjoon while they were both on their sides facing each other. Eventually we all woke up. It was just Jungkook to wake up. After 20 mins he did.

'How are you, baby.' Jin asked, playing with Kookie's hair.

'Im okay.' Kookie said.

We all got ready and headed down stairs for breakfast. I sat down and Kookie came and sat on my lap then kissed me. My eyes widened as i wasnt expecting it but smiled when kookie giggled at my reaction.

'Love you baby.' I whispered into his ear.

'Love you too.' Kookie whispered back into my ear. We all started eating and enjoying our time together. Kookie being the great omega he is, took turns sitting in our laps. Soon it will be time to tell Chan and the others about the pups.