Chapter 37

Taehyung Point Of View Continued

After I explained to the others why I wanted to take Jungkook to the doctors, they agreed. It was kinda a lie but it kinda wasnt. I mainly want to take Kookie to the doctor so they can check to see if our omega has pups. With what the guy said and the feeling I got when I was carrying Kookie I just needed to. It also means they can do a full health check to see if he's okay. So it's a two for one.

We got there and the girls wanted to stay but I told them to leave. I told them he is fine with me. Obviously. If anything happens they will get told. After 5 mins of going back and forth they finally left. I knocked on the door and it opened in a couple of minutes. At that time Kookie woke up.

'Hey baby.' I whispered. He whinned but smiled and he pecked my cheek.

'Where are we going alpha?' Kookie asks, still a bit sleepy. I love it when he calls me alpha. I think we all do.

'We are at the doctors. We want to make sure you are okay and there's nothing to worry about that's all. You have been through a lot so we are wanting to make sure you are okay.' I said and he nodded.

'Hello you two.' The doctor said and let us in. Kookie waved as a response and I said hi.

'How come your here today?' She asked.

'You may be aware of what's happened in the past month or two and I was wondering if you could check up on Kookie just to make sure he's healthy and is coping well.' I said and she nodded.

'I also want you to check to see if he's pregnant.' I added.

'WHAT PREGNANT.' Kookie yelled in shock.

'Shhh it's okay baby. The guy you had issues with said you were as you have a slightly different scent than usual but close to your natural scent. That's a sign an omega is pregnant. When everything happened and i picked you up i felt movement so i thought it's best to find out now so we can get prepared as we have nothing instead of getting surprised and we all panic.' I said.

'That is quite smart' The doctor said.

'As you had your heat a few weeks ago and you have been mated it is possible. We can do a full health check up and also check to see if you have puppies.' The doctor said and we both nodded.

She checked his eyes, ears, nose and mouth. Everything was fine so she moved on.

'I have a question?' Kookie said. He looked at him.

'Yes?' The doctor said.

'Why do I have a slight belly?' He asked cutely. I chuckled. Another sign towards our omega being pregnant.

'The last time i checked i had a six pack but i dont have it anymore.' He said and pouted. I smiled and kissed him.

'I have an idea why that is.' I said. The doctor nodded.

She continues with the check up by taking some blood to test it and to look at it to make sure everything is healthy and all good. She asked him to do a urine sample as well for the same reason as the blood.

She did checks with his breathing and asked questions and I helped him answer those questions if he didnt know the answer.

'Okay. So ive done what i need to the test will take some time which is okay. Now we can check to see if your pregnant Kookie.' She said and i squeeled.

'Sorry im excited.' I said when they both looked at me after i squeeled.

'Okay so I will do it twice if it's possible. One in your human form and one in your wolf form. Sometimes it's easier when you are in wolf form but we can try human form. If there are pups it could be a good idea to take an Xray just to see how many there are and I could maybe see how far along you are.' The doctor said. Jungkook nodded.